Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What To Do When You Don't Know How To Kick Start Your Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What To Do When You Don't Know How To Kick Start Your Business (454 Views)

What If You Don't Have To Spend Your Allawee Again?? / NYSC Codes, Orientation Camp Addresses You Don't Know / Lets Know How Much Corps Member Received This Month Of August As Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You Don't Know How To Kick Start Your Business by CulturedGotahia: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Have you ever been in a situation where you know what you want to do but you don't know how to go about it? Yeah well, you're not the only one.
In the case where it's a business you want to start, it's okay to be confused at the beginning but you need to start that business because so many things will only make sense to you as you start. If you are sure you want to start a business, that the main thing to be honest. A business will require your time, creativity, your attention, matter of fact it will take all of you to be successful. So you need to be sure you really want to start.

I did not mention money because these days, you don't necessarily need capital to kick off a business. There are people who are building a business online on the strength of a supplier's goods. Have you not heard of sincere and genuine people who have no products but their instagram and facebook is filled up with products? They are called drop shippers.
People like this will take out time maybe once a week to visit the shop or warehouse of a supplier to take pictures, make videos, ask the supplier questions and all that. This is a sign of someone who is ready to make it against all odds.

Is there really any valid excuse not to get into business and be successful? Some of these people I described earlier found products from these suppliers on gotahia.com. They saw the products at the wholesale prices the suppliers were selling and they knew they could make money if they advertised the products. This led them to connect to the supplier on Gotahia and built a business relationship with the supplier. A good relation with a supplier can take your business to another level.

Gotahia is an online wholesale market where online sellers can get access to products from importers, wholesalers, and distributors. The sellers can also get the contact details of the suppliers and go ahead to build a business relationship with them.

Do you want to start a business but you don't know how to go about it? visit gotahia.com to get started.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Don't Know How To Kick Start Your Business by TKBTALKS: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
Have you ever been in a situation where you know what you want to do but you don't know how to go about it? Yeah well, you're not the only one.
In the case where it's a business you want to start, it's okay to be confused at the beginning but you need to start that business because so many things will only make sense to you as you start. If you are sure you want to start a business, that the main thing to be honest. A business will require your time, creativity, your attention, matter of fact it will take all of you to be successful. So you need to be sure you really want to start.

I did not mention money because these days, you don't necessarily need capital to kick off a business. There are people who are building a business online on the strength of a supplier's goods. Have you not heard of sincere and genuine people who have no products but their instagram and facebook is filled up with products? They are called drop shippers.
People like this will take out time maybe once a week to visit the shop or warehouse of a supplier to take pictures, make videos, ask the supplier questions and all that. This is a sign of someone who is ready to make it against all odds.

Is there really any valid excuse not to get into business and be successful? Some of these people I described earlier found products from these suppliers on gotahia.com. They saw the products at the wholesale prices the suppliers were selling and they knew they could make money if they advertised the products. This led them to connect to the supplier on Gotahia and built a business relationship with the supplier. A good relation with a supplier can take your business to another level.

Gotahia is an online wholesale market where online sellers can get access to products from importers, wholesalers, and distributors. The sellers can also get the contact details of the suppliers and go ahead to build a business relationship with them.

Do you want to start a business but you don't know how to go about it? visit gotahia.com to get started.
hmmm..I understand what you are saying tho but what about the suppliers how will they know that I'm drop shipping their products because I don't want a situation when I contact them to deliver a product to my costumer they will tell me that they don't know me
Re: What To Do When You Don't Know How To Kick Start Your Business by CulturedGotahia: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
This question is quite thoughtful.
So the most important thing you do after you connect with a supplier is to reach out to them and let them know you’re from Gotahia. At this point also, you let them know you want to drop ship their products.
Re: What To Do When You Don't Know How To Kick Start Your Business by CulturedGotahia: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2022
Happy Holidays cool

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch A 2016 Rivers Corp Members / 2016 Batch A 'MALE' Corp Member Looking For Where To Do His Ppa In Lagos / #2016readersrleaderswalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.