Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Murder -fani Kayode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Murder -fani Kayode (444 Views)

Funsho Williams: The Other Side Of The Story / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Mrs Olufunke Fasoranti's Murder - Fani-kayode Calls For Revenge Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Murder -fani Kayode by Ntigha: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
THIS IS A THROWBACK OF WHEN CHIEF FANI KAYODE IN 2015 ACCUSED BOLA TINUBU THE APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER OF APC IN THE COMING 2023 ELECTIONS OF HAVING A HAND IN FUNSHO WILLIAMS MURDER

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Director of Media and Publicity, PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, has again attacked the APC and its national leader, Bola Tinubu, calling them ‘vampires’.

In a statement on Monday, Fani-Kayode said “whether the APC wishes me well or not, I shall live long and prosper. What they think about me is neither here nor there and I lose no sleep over it. It is only what God thinks about me that matters and they are not God. They do not like me and I do not like them and that is fine by me. We do not need to like each other and all we need to do is to meet in the field”.

Continuing he said, “rather than continuously talking about me and making infantile and primitive statements, they should spend their time praying for the soul of the late and great PDP leader, Chief Funso Williams, who would have been governor of Lagos state, who was mysteriously murdered a few years ago by a group of evil, power-hungry and callous men, and who was a formidable political adversary of Tinubu. We pray every day that God should avenge Funso Williams and bring those that killed him to justice.

“We suggest that the APC purge themselves of their obvious obsession with me and instead pray for the fortunes of their candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari because he is in trouble and he is surrounded by snakes and vampires. They should pray that God will keep General Buhari safe from the enemy within. The problem with the Tinubu wing of the APC is that they are so used to dishing out rubbish about other people that it has affected their minds and their ability to say anything reasonable or rational.

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.

“The only people that are caving in under pressure here are the APC, their presidential candidate, General Buhari and their de facto leader Tinubu. The closer we get to March 28, the more they panic and the more falsehood and rubbish that they spew out. As I have said before, they have become prisoners of their own delusions

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Murder -fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Femi Fani Kayode is a man of all men, most shameless

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Murder -fani Kayode by ahnie: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Give this man a bowl of small stout and a grain of fried goat meat.
His brain is experiencing heat.

(1) (Reply)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And It Makes Me Happy And Proud Of Myself / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Noicyhl Luxury Hotel Owner After 9 Years Of Pursuit / Enugu Big Boy Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine Concealed In Candies On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.