Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone (139 Views)

Learn Mobile Graphic Design On Your Smart Phones / How To Make At Least 30k Weekly With Your Smart Phone / Admob Selfclicking; How To Make $100+ A Month With Just Your Smart Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone by Bensondrums(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yes you heard me right.. Just like my previous posts, you do not need to have or own a laptop before you can become a graphics designer, no naaaa mbano..

I can teach you how to become a graphics designer by simply using your smart phone.. Well, others may say there are lots of tutorial videos on YouTube as regards graphics designs but they fail to understand that not everyone learns well on YouTube due to the rigorous and fast way YouTube teaches.

I can teach you for a fee of 1k.. Well you will agree wit me that's a fair charge. Things you re going to learn include

1) logo designs
2) E-flyers
3) How to mockup your designs
4) 3D Animation.

All these for a fee of 1k kpere.... So if u re really interested in starting a side hustle for urself doing graphics designs then send me a DM on 08093799442... Below are some of my previous works using just my smart phone. You too can do the same.

Thanks

Re: Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone by Datrava(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bensondrums:
Yes you heard me right.. Just like my previous posts, you do not need to have or own a laptop before you can become a graphics designer, no naaaa mbano..

I can teach you how to become a graphics designer by simply using your smart phone.. Well, others may say there are lots of tutorial videos on YouTube as regards graphics designs but they fail to understand that not everyone learns well on YouTube due to the rigorous and fast way YouTube teaches.

I can teach you for a fee of 1k.. Well you will agree wit me that's a fair charge. Things you re going to learn include

1) logo designs
2) E-flyers
3) How to mockup your designs
4) 3D Animation.

All these for a fee of 1k kpere.... So if u re really interested in starting a side hustle for urself doing graphics designs then send me a DM on 08093799442... Below are some of my previous works using just my smart phone. You too can do the same.

Thanks

EARN IN DOLLARS WITH YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS

The current exchange rate is scary and the naira keeps crashing

Its not safe to save money anymore as your money in the bank depreciates over time and looses purchasing power.

If you want to survive the economic crises that are looming then you need to earn in dollars.

One of the easiest ways to do that is to get on freelance platforms like *Upwork*

The good thing is we already have a system that is working.
Monetize your digital skills to earn � dollars, whether you are a website designer, software programmer, digital marketer, graphic designer, copywriter, proofreader, or content creator.

Join my 2-day free Boot Camp training.

The earlier, you get serious with platforms like *Upwork*, the better.

An economic crisis is upon you, get in the *Upwork Mastermind* now so you don't miss out.

See You on the inside

To join please Whatsapp: 0703-444-7788

#freelancerslife #freelancersofinstagram #upworkfreelancer #digitalmarketersindia #contentwritingjobs #graphicdesigners #contentwritingservices #graphicdesignersofinstagram #contentwritingagency #upworksuccess #contentwritingtips #upworking #contentwriting #freelancers #finanacialfreedom #upwork #graphicdesignersgroup #freelancersmaketheatrework

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cocoa In Large Quantities!!! / Day 4 Massive Amazon Kdp Discount / If You Still Doubt The Power Of Real Estate, The This Thread Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.