Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore (50831 Views)

Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo / 'We Are Not In Business Of Deceiving Nigerians' – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by hmohammed(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Reyhzor:

It's not about party but personality.
You're telling me BAT is not involved with this current administration??
People are the problem of the country not politicians

You misconstrued the message and i clearly understand. This is something you guys do unknowingly. In your mind, if LP doesnt get the presidency, as long as PDP gets it, you are fulfilled
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by 77star: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
adetayo234:

You claim you are upright buy here you are defending a man with questionable source of wealth.

Are you upright or morally rotten?

If Buhari was a good leader, may you be blessed.

If Buhari was a bad leader, may curse never leave your life.

AMEN, BIG AMEN

, the above prayer and amen belongs to you.

oya say amen to it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Reyhzor(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
hmohammed:

You misconstrued the message and i clearly understand. This is something you guys do unknowingly. In your mind, if LP doesnt get the presidency, as long as PDP gets it, you are fulfilled
Man I want a better Nigeria, where there's accountability for any fund used, where we don't spend funds outside for treatment.
Where everyone will be comfortable.
Do you know how many months Buhari travelled for treatment??
How much Nigeria wasted for his treatment alone and you want that to continue??
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by one4GOD(f): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid056n3Tk6FHGo2mEFwTqGeceg7TZRU1L5zfwqb3R1nJDErsNK9VQ9GwxLoScvS3EFul&id=803267836
I think the earlier this people realise they made us wiser the better for them so they can stop all these nonsense photo speak...oshi���
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by 77star: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
You mean the picture where he posted himself reading January newspaper?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by one4GOD(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
The people I pity are the urgent 10k people that will still vote the APC candidate as their tribesman or person of fellow religion.
very shameful
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by one4GOD(f): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
They know we fell for it in 2014 but not anymore
not any more bro, not anymore
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Maxpro121: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Enough said

Link please
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Maxpro121:

Link please
Use Google and type "We've asked God to bring Tinubu down" by Aregbesola

Even the video is there for you to watch
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by GoAndVerify: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Foolish Nigerians who allow themselves to be fooled can be fooled by those pictures.

But as for me and my family, together we say....

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Billygee2u: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
Exactly. We can't continue like this. Gone are the days that we fall for such gimmicks of using old edited videos and at times cartoons to decieve the gullibles. Nigerians are now wiser. We therefore rejects Tinubu and his outdated antics. Obi remains the undisputed choice of Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Billygee2u: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Riseup4:
If you love Nigeria, then vote WISELY and also protect your votes from BATs.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by hmohammed(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Reyhzor:

Man I want a better Nigeria, where there's accountability for any fund used, where we don't spend funds outside for treatment.
Where everyone will be comfortable.
Do you know how many months Buhari travelled for treatment??
How much Nigeria wasted for his treatment alone and you want that to continue??

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by chatinent: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
I see the agenda is to make Shettima the president.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Jostoman: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
nansia:
Why are we wishing a Living death

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business @ a good rate

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/q8YbkocuoWjGeoVU9
nobody wish him death he should come back and campaign, we are no longer interested in those old school tactics that he is using.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by 00FFT00(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
post=117321040:
As seen on the Frontpage of NAIRALAND.COM
5 minutes ago.
Thanks for giving us all the juicy details of Political News all over the federation Nairaland wink cool wink

Thanks

I’m not sure what to think about anyone who will want to happen this calamity on our country Nigeria, by supporting this man's fraudulent aspiration to ruin whatever is still left of our national existence and cohesion. I'd suggest a reexamination of your values, if y'all still have any left.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Ehmmah588(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Every supporter of this apc presidential candidate is very wicked and doesn't mean well for his or her kids and their future..... How can you tell me these photo shopped pictures are current??. ..who wears suit to play with his or her grandkids......BAT and propaganda 5&6
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Unikfavor: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
[/[b]b] It's well oo, our eyes are open wide. We're watching.[i][/i]
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Ogaga87(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Glory00:
Like seriously

Wen people be saying BAT is a pro max, thought they were joking
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Hydroxide(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nigerians does not need another photo president
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by edungene7: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
If Tinubu can lie with is age on paper 70 is first daughter is 61, is certificates claiming Abacha used is certificates to smoke weed and the schools have gone into extinction my Broda even the devil the grand lord of lies would be afraid of Tinubu I sorry for Nigerians if this man finds himself close to the corridor of power imagine the arrogance itz my turn only a complete clown with an illiterate mind would queue behind him
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Goodcitizen1: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Most people are wiser now!!. No matter how they present him… he doesn’t look or act presidential. He lacks humility and empathy. He doesn’t grant interviews for us to know about his opinions on the matter facing the public presently
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Mccullum: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sowore concentrating the effort he suppose to use on campaigning for himself to Nigerians,

the fool using that effort in attacking the campaign strategies of other presidential candidates,

Tinubu no be his mate in all levels, Sowore would have tested his popularity from councillorship

to test his popularity before jumping beyond his capacity politically, he's a clown, hence, he's insignificant

on political issues. JAGABAN 2023 is A goal, DOUBT it AND became BP patient AFTER election.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by NLPoliceWoman: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

So u wanna carry ur foolishness into 2023?

Those pics are from January this year...od.e!

You pals should be really ashame of u, if u cant bury ur head to have sense even for one second. You i.rritate me iswear
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by NLPoliceWoman: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
77star:
Yeye man
where u run go before?
dem no pay ur monthly stipend, na so u refuse to defend ur employers

oni yeye,
shameless man

dem don pay september stipend dat is why u resume duty right?
o ti da nkan nkan mor, it will be too late for u b4 u realize

dem aunty manna
oya cry to the mod
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by NLPoliceWoman: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

And what has your baaastard of a darling daddy achieved apart from taking the Nigerian economy 50years backwards? How much do u buy a bag of rice compared to 2015?
How come your dead meat business has collapsed?
It will never be well with any of you urchins who are supporting a half dead BAT to take over from where your half dead darling daddy has finished. Mark it today
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Stanislause94: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Naijanascam:

Imagine posting him reading old newspaper today grin
desperation
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu is the name on everyone's lips, friend and foe alike.

He put in the hard work when others were sleeping.

He is the candidate to beat.

Because he is a thief and scam
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Gizbee: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
[b][/b]
Victoxy:
Yes
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Painsoother(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu is the name on everyone's lips, friend and foe alike.

He put in the hard work when others were sleeping.

He is the candidate to beat.

Oct. 10th is just four nights away from today, you guys can beging now to cook another excuse plus pictures to defend him if he fails to return again.
Re: Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore by Chaos14: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
if this account continues you would collect a ten year ban on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard / 2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.