Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again (16391 Views)

2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / UPDATE: Doctors Given Access To El-zakzaky, Wife As Negotiation Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by cornelman: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nonsense Talk
$1=#216 then but now it's #720 - #730
Extreme inflation is a norm now
In 2015,
A bag of rice = #8500, today it's #32000
Spag = #120, today it's #450
Moodle of beans #250, today it's #1200
Abeg, in fact all food prices at least trippled or quadrupled.

Accommodation rent at least doubled
Cost of transportation at least doubled
Price of Clothing and shoes at least doubled
Cost of health care service at least doubled
These are basic needs of every family.
Not to talk of planning to live a comfortable life
Abeg wetin no cost?

Salary remained the same
Unemployment rate grew to over 33%

Insecurity? - don't mention
Corruption? - First class
Nepotism? - One of a kind

Citizens are rushing out of their country like from a war torn country.
Rate of japa now should be like x7 of before. You can just wake up and find your neighbor already gone.
Even you self dey reason to escape..
Buhari really performed better indeed.
Be deceiving yourself

Kagd10:
True

Buhari's APC performed better than Atiku's PDP.

If not for the insecurity of killer herdsmen due to the fact that Buhari pander to the outside strange looking murderous Fulani criminals from outside Nigeria, he would have been better. He should have learned from Obama who didn't pander to outside Kenyan criminals to come into America to cause mayhem.

Save for insecurity and economy, APC tried better than PDP ever did in the area of infrastructures.

For example:

Railways at Lagos-ibadan, Kaduna-abuja etc..

PDP didn't pay their part in the co-founding with the Chinese investors for the railway. They thought they don see Chinese maga to fool hence why none could take off. It was APC administration that paid the counterpart funds for the railway to kick off.

Other infrastructure includes

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal.

Abuja airline terminal.

Northern Rice mills.

Construction of our express highways and bridges such as:

Enugu-onitsha express
Lagos-ibadan express
Second Niger bridge etc.
Kogi-abuja express etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

As a matter of fact, Atiku was the Chairman of National Council on Privatization superintended over the mass sale of our national assets with ZERO TRANSPARENCY.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

PDP did the same bogus privatisation of Nigeria's electricity Discos. Nigerians are still suffering from the effect of it today.

Other shambolic privatization led by Atiku apart from Ajaokuta steel, electricity disco, nitels, airlines are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc..

In Buhari's first term, He even improved our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b despite the little oil revenues in his first term. As a matter of fact Ngozi Iweala had predicted recession for Nigeria in Jonathan's last year in office because of the Fall in oil prices and the fact that Jonathan didn't save. Jonathan had huge oil boom during his tenure but failed to invest and save before the fall in oil prices in his last year.. to make it worse, Gej looted Nigeria's foreign treasury to a stand still. That was how bad it was. Economy was already crumbling in Jonathan's last year in office. Even Iweala said Nigeria wouldn't get out of it.

PDP was shambolic before they left office. Buhari's APC was better when they came in.

Of course I'm not exonerating Buhari but he tried in his first term despite the dwindling oil revenues. It was actually in Buhari's second term that he didn't try despite high oil revenues. Plus Insecurities which became rife in his second term. Now, this made me want to check the people in Buhari's cabinet in his first term and his second term.

So yes APC tried better than Atiku's PDP Only problem with Buhari is pandering to outside Fulani criminals from other countries. That won't change with Atiku who's a Fulani who boldly champion killer herdsmen. And to add to it, he's a chronic looter
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by sotall(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

I mentioned APC tried in the areas of infrastructures. PDP wasn't better in anything. Imagine PDP had no infrastructure nor investment in the last 16 years!

PDP wasn't better

In the area of Economy, PDP was better than APC

Despite that Nigeria deserved better. But when compared to how APC has managed our economy, they are disaster.
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by achimendy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-will-loot-treasury-dry-if-given-access-to-power-again-says-lai/amp

And then APC will do what if they still remain in power?

Very foolish and senseless minister.
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Onliie(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Which treasury?
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Going by how their NWC shared the money realised from the sales of nomination forms among themselves, I would say Lai Mohammed is right.
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by daddyking: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
A chronic liar. Lai Mohammed is born to lie
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Eriokanmi: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
We know sir. Even now that they're planning to come back, they've started looting themselves already. Arapaja had bursted their bubbles. Wike also accused Ayu of taking 1bn naira bribe. Never again will the pdp and apc rule this country
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by socialmallam(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Damn it®

So, this man still dey alive like I thought he was...........��
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Presidential1: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Mention one PDP project.

PDP had no project in 16 years!

No investment in 16 years!

Looted our foreign reserve treasury to a stand still.

Couldn't pay the pension of Nigeria airline workers that were forced to retire after Atiku's shambolic privatization. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years until APC did.

PDP Made bogus privatization of Nigeria's assets which Nigerians are still suffering from the effects today such as the shambolic privatization of our Nigeria's electricity discos/gencos, ajaokuta steel etc..

Yet you want them to be pardoned and not called out? Na ment?

The treasury buhari deplete ... Go check how much remain for treasury ... You go just come nairaland dey disgrace your family .. sometimes I dey wonder weda them swear for Una weh dey APC
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by ofexpryz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
So there is still a treasury to be looted?
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Yankee101: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Like you suddenly became rich abi?
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by nedekid: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lai Lai master, I prefer the kind of looting PDP did, where pounds remained 220 to 250 for 16 years, where dollar was 150, where kilo of my favorite turkey was no more than ₦500, where bag of rice was ₦3500, star beer ₦120, packet of benson ₦120. Ticket to jand ₦80-120k. Where young men gave babes 2k and and they pray for you grin
Where a brand new car was 3m, a new Toyota hiace 4.7m.
Abeg apc should return the looting to PDP times, not the current one a super tanker is loading 3m barrels of crude, 500,000 barrels of oil is looted daily. Where under apc you have to apply for personal travel allowance 1 month before travel and might not get it. undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Didijiji: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thunder fire you there idiotic man.

Foolish man.

What is the debt profile of Nigeria now. Useless idiot

What is wrong with these animals in APC? Are you guys mad or something?

Is it because the suffering in the land doesn’t affect you? Haba!!!!

You guys talk like your brains have been evacuated. Since 2016 people were shouting bring back our corruption! Dollar under corruption is 215 and under saint APC its 720. Thunder fire you there
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by 2023NaijaVoter: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
He is telling us something that most of us already know.
Even P.O. could no longer stomach his former political party. wink
Next.
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Abimbola198212: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
APC has already finished the country...clueless Government with dumb ministers
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Advancedman(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
mangood74:
Lai efcc will be your retirement home after may 29th

Accepted but Obedient should be your focus of campaign
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by kunle75(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Mr5050(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
As I dey see all these old thieves dem, na nga nga I dey see, prison will full dey throway. Peter Obi pls come quickly.
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Naijaolosho2: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:
True

Buhari's APC performed better than Atiku's PDP.

If not for the insecurity of killer herdsmen due to the fact that Buhari pander to the outside strange looking murderous Fulani criminals from outside Nigeria, he would have been better. He should have learned from Obama who didn't pander to outside Kenyan criminals to come into America to cause mayhem.

Save for insecurity and economy, APC tried better than PDP ever did in the area of infrastructures.

For example:

Railways at Lagos-ibadan, Kaduna-abuja etc..

PDP didn't pay their part in the co-founding with the Chinese investors for the railway. They thought they don see Chinese maga to fool hence why none could take off. It was APC administration that paid the counterpart funds for the railway to kick off.

Other infrastructure includes

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal.

Abuja airline terminal.

Northern Rice mills.

Construction of our express highways and bridges such as:

Enugu-onitsha express
Lagos-ibadan express
Second Niger bridge etc.
Kogi-abuja express etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

As a matter of fact, Atiku was the Chairman of National Council on Privatization superintended over the mass sale of our national assets with ZERO TRANSPARENCY.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

PDP did the same bogus privatisation of Nigeria's electricity Discos. Nigerians are still suffering from the effect of it today.

Other shambolic privatization led by Atiku apart from Ajaokuta steel, electricity disco, nitels, airlines are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc..

In Buhari's first term, He even improved our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b despite the little oil revenues in his first term. As a matter of fact Ngozi Iweala had predicted recession for Nigeria in Jonathan's last year in office because of the Fall in oil prices and the fact that Jonathan didn't save. Jonathan had huge oil boom during his tenure but failed to invest and save before the fall in oil prices in his last year.. to make it worse, Gej looted Nigeria's foreign treasury to a stand still. That was how bad it was. Economy was already crumbling in Jonathan's last year in office. Even Iweala said Nigeria wouldn't get out of it.

PDP was shambolic before they left office. Buhari's APC was better when they came in.

Of course I'm not exonerating Buhari but he tried in his first term despite the dwindling oil revenues. It was actually in Buhari's second term that he didn't try despite high oil revenues. Plus Insecurities which became rife in his second term. Now, this made me want to check the people in Buhari's cabinet in his first term and his second term.

So yes APC tried better than Atiku's PDP Only problem with Buhari is pandering to outside Fulani criminals from other countries. That won't change with Atiku who's a Fulani who boldly champion killer herdsmen. And to add to it, he's a chronic looter

You don't have sense.
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by OmoOshodi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Better than APC hardship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by winner37(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
I hear say ,is only a thief that will firstly call other person thief ..

PDP WILL LOOT ,AND HE IS SUCKING NOW
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by hush15: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-will-loot-treasury-dry-if-given-access-to-power-again-says-lai/amp

“The problem is that PDP will never change and like they say, a leopard will never change its spots.

This is also applicable to APC, who ever thinks Nigeria will be better under APC or its presidential candidate is delusional.
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by anonimi: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
APC is a saint party compare to the umbrella satanic party.

Based on facts or propaganda

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lol. Your APC government has not only looted the Treasury. You have also looted huge amounts of loans which unborn generations of Nigerians will not be able to pay.

You, PDP and APC are a scourge on this nation and it will affect everyone, including those who are following you right now for a few hundred thousand Naira.

If Nigeria must stand on its two feet, we must all start afresh from the scratch. But the challenge is that Nigeria has become a country of illiterates...educated illiterates with PHDs.

Peter Obi is also a thief and even more importantly, he is an empty minded thief bereft of ideas. He may be the smallest of the three main thieves (APC-ALIBABA himself; PDP - Lawrence Anini; LP - DERICO NWA MAMA), but he lacks the character, personality and intellectual depth required to begin to understand Nigeria's problems, let alone design a way out.

Curse me all you like, truth is truth.

I understand why Nigerians have pitched their tent with Peter Obi. The average Nigerian is more than tired of what has happened to him and to Nigeria. He wants out. So he/she has latched onto Peter Obi as the lesser of three devils. But Obi will disappoint you all. There is a Latin word that goes " Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet". It means that you cannot give what you do not have. I do not know Peter Obi's antecedents( neither do I care). But he comes across as one of these guys from Eastern Nigeria who complete primary, secondary school or university and then go to learn a trade, after which their master will settle them . There is nothing academic about them. Neither do they have an interest in learning and acquiring intellectual curiosity and hence depth of understanding of challenges. That is how his analysis and everything else he does comes across. I may be wrong. That is not who Nigeria needs to even attempt to succeed.

Unfortunately, there is no one in the horizon. It is a country filled with criminals most of who have committed mass murder through bribery and corruption.

In the good book, it is written that only blood can cleanse/answer for blood. I think Nigerians will also arrive at that conclusion after the failure of this attempt to anchor our hope on a "university has been" with no knowledge of anything about anything and who's name is associated with Pandora corruption. Then, we will realise that we need to have the heads of everyone who has ever stolen from that country, no matter how little. It is only when we show that there are fatal consequences for stealing, that it will stop. Until then, we are about to embark on another four or even eight years of regret. It all feels like 2015 all over again, when most people invested their hopes in a senile, illiterate fool with a mindset from the 12th century.

Curse me all you like. But this write up is definitely going to age gracefully. This is the only comment I will ever make on politics. The easiest way to get insulted is to discuss the governance of the public space with illiterates who don't think, let alone think deeply. Nigeria is the global capital of illiteracy. That is why it is like it is today. Educated illiterates everywhere.

Omooba77:

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by anonimi: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
OmoOshodi:
Better than APC hardship

Much better than Stockholm syndrome APC sufferhead existence, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Shedy204(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Honestly my vote goes to PDP...I like umbrella☔
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Brushstrokes20: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Says an unrepentant LIAR AND SHAMELESS THIEF! undecided
Apc and pdp are different side of same coin!
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
fredoooooo:

Aye awon iran e ti baje tele, epe lo n ja e , eleribu ... grin
Ofo lomi ẹ̀kọ́ n ṣe,oma ṣòfò danu ni ... grin

Lol grin grin grin Ohun tí a bá wí fún ọgbọ́ ni ọgbọ́ ń gbọ́, ohun tí a bá wí fún ọgbà ni ọgbà ń gbà, nǹkan tí n bá sọ lónìí ni arọ̀ máa rọ̀mọ́. Tí ayé bá ń jáyé, tí ọ̀run bá ń jẹ́ ọ̀run, kí ojú tí o ń fi ka nǹkan tí mo kọ sílẹ̀ wọ̀nyí fọ́ lójìjì.

Koni ragbá fún ìran rẹ, o máa ṣe òfò ara ati òfò ẹ̀mí lágbára àwọn ìyá mi òṣòròmọ̀nìgà shocked shocked shocked

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
An early Merry Christmas greeting to all my SE ppl. cheesy

Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7365161/second-niger-bridge-ready-use

Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Chukist247: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
APC is a saint party compare to the umbrella satanic party.

. APC Saint compare to PDP? Maybe they have changed the meaning of saint
Re: Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again by Sammy5413(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yes you're right this one time but you forgot to include APC which is the parent of looting while PDP is the grandparent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies / That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.