Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/2022 (169 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 07/10/2017) Be Faithful / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL….

DATE: FRIDAY OCTOBER 7TH 2022

THEME: EXPOSING DEMONIC OPERATIONS VI

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Father, for setting me free from all forms of demonic attacks and activities.

2.Thank You, Father, for giving Your son, Jesus, a name that is above every other name, that at the mention of His name, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let there be no space left for demons to hibernate, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to constantly study Your word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit that I may not be possessed or repossessed by demons, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, anyone You set free, is free indeed! please, let there be no scars or traces, that I had ever been previously possessed by demons, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me by Your grace to stay away from places and anything that can cause demons to possess or repossess me, in Jesus' name.

8.Lord Jesus, You're the stronger man; please, Lord send any demon that may still be inside of me, out, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me a terror to the kingdom of darkness; whenever demons see me, let them bow and relocate, at the mention of the name of Jesus, from my mouth, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Cosmic Conflict: Light Vs Darkness / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2022 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, October 20,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.