Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures (862 Views)

My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
A lot of parents pick favorite amazing their kids and they show it. They shower their favorite kid with gifts, hardly correct or spank them and those kid can never do any wrong in their eyes.

As a parent if you’re doing this you’re causing division between your children and you’re building jealousy and hatred in their heart.

If you know as a parent you can’t love your kids equally then you have no business with giving birth to more than one child. As lot of siblings rivalry today is as a result of parents favoring one child and making the other kids feel invincible.

As a Godly parent you owe it to your to bring them together and show them love equally. You may not know the damage you have done until those kids are adults and can’t stand the sight of each other.

Below are pictures of some adult complaining of the damage their parents did to them by favoring one child over the others.

1 Like

Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thankful to God, I grew up in a house of love

1 Like

Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Thankful to God, I grew up in a house of love
it’s something to be very grateful for.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Lamanii22(f): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lord gimme the grace to love all my children equally...
Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Starz825(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Some women go dey do like witch
If you check the uploaded comment you go notice say na women full there....
Na their way
Since bible days
Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why parents have so many kids if they won't be able to treat them equally.

If you know you won't be able to treat your children equally, just have one child..

Children can never have the same personality and parents need to remember that the children didn't force them to be conceived, but they're the ones who decided conceive them and bring them into the world.

1 Like

Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Lamanii22:
Lord gimme the grace to love all my children equally...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Parents Stop Favoritism, It Damages Your Kids. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Starz825:
Some women go dey do like witch
If you check the uploaded comment you go notice say na women full there....
Na their way
Since bible days
hmmm
Samantha123:
Sometimes I wonder why parents have so many kids if they won't be able to treat them equally.

If you know you won't be able to treat your children equally, just have one child..

Children can never have the same personality and parents need to remember that the children didn't force them to be conceived, but they're the ones who decided conceive them and bring them into the world.
you have spoken well.

(1) (Reply)

Does Being A Bad Girl Pay More Than Being Good? / The Champions Are The Nigerian Lads / Looking For Someone? Let's Help Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.