Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Wordpress Website Has Issuess - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Wordpress Website Has Issuess (411 Views)

How To Make Sure That Your Wordpress Website Won't Be Hacked / Please Help Me Solve This Error Message On My Wordpress Site / I Need A Blockchain System For My Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wordpress Website Has Issuess by Mansoor001234(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
I hosted a client's WordPress on Naijadomains then they later moved me to digital ocean (vps service)... But I always get an error... Which I'll attach... Naijadomains support told me it's my Plugins that caused it
I duely believed and disabled it... Only for the website to get the same issues...
I actually think it's from the migration... They did a shitty Job and charged me $50 to migrate my domain. And $40 for setup(Which they didn't pay ie it was free).. And didn't offer support...
Right now I'm stuck with a CWP CentOS Panel (ROOT) that logs me out, A CWP CentOS Panel (User) that I can't access, a buggy website and a frustrated client

And Please don't use NAIJADOMAINS. They're trash.. like the lowest of the lows..

So I'm asking for help from my fellow nairalanders and webexperts put me through what I'll do to fix this
Re: My Wordpress Website Has Issuess by 404Dev: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2022
And you didn't share the error?

1 Like

Re: My Wordpress Website Has Issuess by Mansoor001234(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Sorry
I'll attach the error here

Re: My Wordpress Website Has Issuess by RepoMan007: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Grab your error screenshot with prtscr key in your PC and upload something readable or type it out gradually.
From.what I can see it sounds like the DB isn't properly linked to you WordPress installation. Some form of connection problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wordpress Website Has Issuess by qtguru(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Mansoor001234:
Sorry
I'll attach the error here

Enable WP_DEBUG, that should have been your first approach, then from the error, you will know what you are dealing with. this could be anything
Re: My Wordpress Website Has Issuess by nnamdiosu(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mansoor001234:
I hosted a client's WordPress on Naijadomains then they later moved me to digital ocean (vps service)... But I always get an error... Which I'll attach... Naijadomains support told me it's my Plugins that caused it
I duely believed and disabled it... Only for the website to get the same issues...
I actually think it's from the migration... They did a shitty Job and charged me $50 to migrate my domain. And $40 for setup(Which they didn't pay ie it was free).. And didn't offer support...
Right now I'm stuck with a CWP CentOS Panel (ROOT) that logs me out, A CWP CentOS Panel (User) that I can't access, a buggy website and a frustrated client

And Please don't use NAIJADOMAINS. They're trash.. like the lowest of the lows..

So I'm asking for help from my fellow nairalanders and webexperts put me through what I'll do to fix this

Contact me.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Mac 2009 Usable / Clean Architecture ASP.NET CORE Guides C# / My Chairman S Abeg Help Me O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.