Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch (24949 Views)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
The most useless VP. angry
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by jonahhh: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The Handwork of Tinubu Ùrchins...

The are Known Criminals, Agberos and Touts.
Quote me and Talk Trash if you are an Ûrchin to the Notorious Drug Baron.

I am ever ready for you guys...

Leave lagos and go back to your village or anambra… very pitiable set of people
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by kay29000(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Hahaha . How much is phone? He will buy another one.

It's not about the price of the phone... You don't know if he has nudes on the phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by SILVERLINES: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The Handwork of Tinubu Ùrchins...

The are Known Criminals, Agberos and Touts.
Quote me and Talk Trash if you are an Ûrchin to the Notorious Drug Baron.

I am ever ready for you guys...

Odogwu
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Gkay1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na Dem Dem na,
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by SlavaUkraini: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
adioolayi:

At PDP event

You need cure

Pass that advice to your parents.

Your parents need cure for raising a Nincompoop like you that later turned out to be an Ûrchin to the Notorious Drug Baron

So You stupidly believe that everyone that attends a PDP gathering is a member of the PDP

Your Mumu na follow come.
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by abobote: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Stealing from big men is good, especially the ones that stole the country to standstill
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Lovenorth: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Useless old crooks, infact this is the kinds of stealing that would be encouraged
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by rowosky(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na this guy steal am
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by rowosky(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na this guy steal am
The guy wey dey touch him nose

Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by biggy4joe(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The phone is in my possession, they should transfer 10 million Naira, or else, I will hand it over to hackers of the dark web, the former Vice President has been warned.

Everything no be cruise guy man,no allow people carry u go where u nor know....Use ur brain ooh,don't say u weren't warned

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by SlavaUkraini: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
jonahhh:

Leave lagos and go back to your village or anambra… very pitiable set of people

Another Stupid, Shameless Ūrchin spotted..

Because you have never travelled outside of Lagos State, you Stupidly think that life begins and ends in Lagos State.

I don't reside in Lagos State.

So tell your parents that are from Ijebu Ode bush to relocate back to the bush where they came from....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Shedy204(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Haha warri boys don do am again stop playing
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Enneecy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by JulsEdit: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
I don't think it was stolen, he must have misplaced it, how can well known dignitaries be stealing a phone that can not pass 500k, except the Waiter or security stole it
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Theoarhics: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The phone is in my possession, they should transfer 10 million Naira, or else, I will hand it over to hackers of the dark web, the former Vice President has been warned.

Are you joking with your life?
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by duro4chang(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
kay29000:

It's not about the price of the phone... You don't know if he has nudes on the phone cheesy
Nude? He is a muslim oo. He has many wives too. Awisubillahi!
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by adioolayi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Pass that advice to your parents.

Your parents need cure for raising a Nincompoop like you that later turned out to be an Ûrchin to the Notorious Drug Baron

So You stupidly believe that everyone that attends a PDP gathering is a member of the PDP

Your Mumu na follow come.

So sad you have no parents...beast of no lineage!

Omo po bi osan bo
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Biggers82(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
The man did not come to that place with his phone let him go back home and pick up his phone from the wife's kitchen sink
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Some have head but have no skull
Some have skull but have no Brian
I have skull and I have brian

Glory be to God on high.

Check yourself man

You can't even spell the "brain" you're claiming to have.

LMAO!

How can you even have a head without a skull?

Nairalanders are a different breed of Nigerians, I swear!
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by joshuaidibia(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:

Yes he will. But you can't underestimate the amount of informations and deals on it. On the wrong hands, that person can cashout millions within hours. Just a bulk SMS will do the trick. Plus, maybe any videos/pics/audio that was FYEO
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by SmartyPants(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:

Ehn??

Contacts, records of private conversations?

The only consolation is probably he might remotely wipe the phone.
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by duro4chang(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Yes he will. But you can't underestimate the amount of informations and deals on it. On the wrong hands, that person can cashout millions within hours. Just a bulk SMS will do the trick. Plus, maybe any videos/pics/audio that was FYEO
I was just joking.
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by SmartyPants(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Glory be to God on high.

Check yourself man

You definitely have head and skull but brain we aren't sure of o!
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by HRMK: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
haba!how come?is he not entitled to security details as ex-vp?why expose such a man when nonentities are bn protected 24/7?too bad!
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by SlavaUkraini: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
adioolayi:

So sad you have no parents...beast of no lineage!

Omo po bi osan bo

Your Useless parents are Omo po bi osan bo

You are a Proper Beast of no Training.

Your parents failed WOEFULLY in raising a Beast that is utterly dysfunctional.

Smelling Dirty thing...
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by duro4chang(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:

Ehn??

Contacts, records of private conversations?

The only consolation is probably he might remotely wipe the phone.
I know all these but I was only being sarcastic.
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by ComeToJesus: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Like play, like play, your new address could be Kuje or Kirikiri.

No be everything dem dey take play.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by harmargedon: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Glory be to God on high.

Check yourself man
una love for skull mining no be here grin grin grin grin
Out of all there is it use, it's just skulls and brain, you deserve skullership. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch by adioolayi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Useless parents are Omo po bi osan bo

You are a Proper Beast of no Training.

Your parents failed WOEFULLY in raising a Beast that is utterly dysfunctional.

Smelling Dirty thing...

You opened this account July this year and your posts have been full of hates against any post perceived not to support Obi..

You are one of those idiots that have created multiple accounts... grin grin grin..

I am not one of your likes to trade words with idiots like you..

Get a life...a sane life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" / Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.