Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

You Can Start With Nothing! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Start With Nothing! (1366 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Start With Nothing! by samsubo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
You can start off with nothing but an intense desire to be successful and then, by the process of self-study and self-development, you can learn anything you need to learn to achieve any goal you can set for yourself.

One of the most empowering rules is this: You can learn anything you need to learn to achieve any goal you can set for yourself. This is one of the great principles of success. This means that there are no real limitations on what you can accomplish. If you are clear about your goal, you can then identify the knowledge that you will need to achieve it. When you learn what you need to learn, and then apply that knowledge, the achievement of your goal becomes almost inevitable.

Virtually every successful person who has started with nothing and worked his or her way up has done it through a commitment to study and personal development.

Formal education will make you a living; Self education will make you a fortune. Get free ebook on "21 Success Secrets of Self Made Millionaires" By Brian Tracy.
Re: You Can Start With Nothing! by zogo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
start with a plan, start with an idea. the great men u see out there started with a single idea. you can make some millions by promoting these products: www.legitassets..com

I will see you @ the top!
Re: You Can Start With Nothing! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
I can work in alot of places but due 2my lifestyle, i dnt want 2work 4any1. I want 2work 4myself. I dnt hav d capital 2start dat now because i jst finishd service & hav nt workd in any place.
I do hav my busines proposal & its very gud. Firstly, I need sum1 who wil invest in2 a busines dat would giv him/her dat same amount evry 2mnths for atleast 5times. For instance, invest 200k and b gettin 200k every 2mnths for 5times.
Secondly, i could also do wit sum1 who wil loan me money & we shall discus d interest payable.
Mail me @ femostro8@gmail.com
u can ask me 2provide any necessary thing or documents. Jst mail me to start a discusion as i'll nt disappoint. Thanks.
I wil post more of dis msg in other forums, its stil me. And mail me only @ femostro8@gmail.com , Pls
Re: You Can Start With Nothing! by LagBlogger(m): 4:19am On Aug 19, 2011
True talk there poster.

Success starts with a burning desire to achieve or excel and no success is complete without self discovery and self expression.
Re: You Can Start With Nothing! by Ejiogbe(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2011
I know  that success comes only when you have been able to conquer the fear of failure and take action.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner In Tissue Paper Production / Tax Identification Number (TIN) For A Limited Liability Company / Make Free $40 Daily With Perfectmoney Hotbucks Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.