Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Hon.stanley Nwabuisi Congratulates The Newly Inaugurated PDP Campaign Council M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon.stanley Nwabuisi Congratulates The Newly Inaugurated PDP Campaign Council M (199 Views)

Hon. Stanley Nwabuisi Thank The Party For The Victory* / Hon.stanley Nwabuisi Declared Winner Of The PDP Primary Election* / Hon.stanley Nwabuisi Gifted Car To His Former Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon.stanley Nwabuisi Congratulates The Newly Inaugurated PDP Campaign Council M by CDAnewsreporter(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hon.Stanley Nwabuisi CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE to the Newly Inaugurated PDP Campaign Council Members

On behalf of the good people of Ikwuano State Constituency, I write to felicitate and commemorate arty the People's Democratic Party (PDP) on its Inauguration of the Campaign Council for the 2023 elections.

It is quite historic and memorable to have arrived at this juncture in the course of the electoral ritual. The People's Democratic Party remains the only Political party that has maintained consistency since its inception and has always shown unique Dynamism, pragmatic leadership, and exemplary coordination in its activities. This is another landmark accomplishment of the great Umbrella.

I hereby charge everyone involved irrespective of capacity to contribute extensively and comprehensively for the ultimate success of the party.
I salute the Leadership of the party for their thoughtfulness and discretion in the selection and assembling of this formidable team.

It is my prayer and utmost hope that the abilities of the selected persons will complement the project of the accomplishment of the 5/5 mandate.

Long live The Peoples Democratic Party
Long Live Abia State

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Bells Finally! Davido Confirms He’s Marrying Chioma In 2023 / Best Hesi Exit Exam Rn (updated 2020 – 2021)- Test Bank Study Guide / Manchester United Vs Newcastle Live Stream: How To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.