Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My BVN Is On Watchlist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My BVN Is On Watchlist (751 Views)

2023: Place Peter Obi On Watchlist, Keyamo Tasks Security Agencies / EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My BVN Is On Watchlist by Ubyco56: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good day everyone.

I am a old time registered member of this forum, but for the purpose of this post, I have to open this new account.

I was received a called sometimes around April this year that about #60,000 was wrongly transferred to my First bank account and that the said transaction occurred in November 2020. I was told to visit the bank the sort it out the following day. I told the person that called that it won't be possible to visit the bank branch until I returned to my base in two weeks time. She called me again after 2 days and I still same answer. When I returned in a week time to sort it out, I was told my BVN has been placed on Watchlist. I was told to write a letter to mandate the bank to transfer the money back to the person which I did. It's over two months now they are yet to resolve it and this has prevented me from making any transaction in all my accounts.

I'm told the matter is with CBN and I should contact them.

Pls is there anyone that had this kind of issue? How did you resolve it. If you can help or know anyone, pls help me out .

Thanks
Re: My BVN Is On Watchlist by NotBeenPaid: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2022

Oga this sounds like a lie. There's this scammer that I'm gon deal with very soon. Dunno why it's so difficult to find a honest Nigerian especially when money is involved.

2 Likes

Re: My BVN Is On Watchlist by Honchoslim16(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ain't got no credit, I need to get some, I be cashin' out
Re: My BVN Is On Watchlist by youngmd: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Too bad . they're quick to block my slow to open
Re: My BVN Is On Watchlist by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wow! This is serious, have you tried contacting the cbn as instructed if NO please write them through email detailing what happened or possibly go to branch were you opened account and compail them to send mail to cbn...

My 2 cent tho undecided
Re: My BVN Is On Watchlist by Thatwebdev: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2022
I have also been dealing with BVN issue. It's mentally exhausting.

Check the first post on my account.
Re: My BVN Is On Watchlist by mbsimon80: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Where is the post?

(1) (Reply)

Finally See How A Lady Exposed Peter Obi. Woto Woto / U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu’s Drug Dealing Case / Tinubu Creates A New State For Omo Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.