Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? (2492 Views)

How to recharge phone from your bank account / How To Recharge Your Phone With Atm. / How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by ashric(f): 4:42am On Feb 25, 2006
Hello to Everyone,

I am living abroad and away from my boy friend. I would like to add credit to his Vmobile account as a surprise to him - he is frequently running out because of me. The problem is that I cannot find a way to do it! I have tried prepaidnigeria.com but the site is useless as is the vmobile website. Can anybody suggest what I can do?

Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by Seun(m): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2006
What's the problem you're having with prepaidnigeria.com?
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by ashric(f): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2006
I try to purchase the recharge card with my visa and it says that they are upgrading and to try again later. Its been quite some time now and I am still unsuccessful. I can't get through via Visa, Mastercard, or Paypal.
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by neticash(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2006
ashric,

You can recharge your boyfriends phone using NETICASH. All you need to do is open an account online, load your account either by paying directly into our bank account or by using PAYPAL( this is the best option for US based customers). Your NETICASH account will be credited as soon as the funds are received. You can then go to the NETICASH website and buy whatever brand of recharge PIN you want by clicking on the PURCHASE NOW button and it will be delivered directly to the recipients mobile phone in Nigeria or to an email address of your choice. View the payment interface http://www.swap-ng.com/buyonline.html

You will be buying the PINs in Naira but will pay the dollar equivalent. Exchange rate is open market exchange rate.

So go to www.neticash.com to register and begin to enjoy the benefits of the service.

NETICASH

Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by ashric(f): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2006
Done!! grin Thank you so much for your help!
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by haywhy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2006
NETICASH is cool but now i am having problems oooooooooo the thing is giving a response of recharge not successfu.
PlS I REAllI NEED UR HEP, I MEAN PlS
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by neticash(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hi, but how can your payment be succesful when you have not got any money in your NETICASH account. We are not giving away free recharge PINs you know.

NETICASH
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by haywhy(m): 1:40am On Apr 20, 2006
[/quote][quote author=neticash link=topic=7370.msg301141#msg301141 date=1145471279]
Hi, but how can your payment be succesful when you have not got any money in your NETICASH account. We are not giving away free recharge PINs you know.

NETICASH
Noo, everybody now he/she must have some cash in d neticash account before purchase but the truth is that as at tonight 1-00am 20-04-2006 the swap-ng something could not be found let alone purchasing credit. I am no visitor, i have been using the service before & it's been working so i don't understand what's happening these days.
The point is make changes as i really need the service.
THANkS
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by neticash(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2006
Ok, well as that side of the service is being offerred by SWAP ASSOCIATES Nigeria. You would need to wait until their site comes back online as they are the providers of the recharge PIN service on behalf of all the networks in Nigeria. Please do not hesitate at all to let us know what you think of our service.

Thanks

NETICASH
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by haywhy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2006
@NETICASH
Neticash has sincerely been doing fine but you know we human beings,
Anyway i would appreciate it if u can xplain the whole process of sending money from the UK to Nigeria & the person in Nigeria would collect it by cash in hand.
Thanx in advance, may God bless you as you do this.
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by PrepaidNG(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2007
Hello All,

I wanted to use this opportunity to notify all Nigerians in the diaspora that you can always send recharge pins to your loved ones in Nigeria with your Visa/Mastercard/Paypal. We had to make sure that the fraudsters are permanently kept out. And that we have now done 100%.

I also wanted to say "shame on Swap Technologies" for shamelessly stealing the code, images, logos, buttons from PrepaidNigeria.com to create their own service. There has to be a law against such actions.

http://www.prepaidnigeria.com - A better way to recharge !
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by PrepaidNG(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen,

For a better way to recharge your phone with your Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Paypal, visit http://www.prepaidnigeria.com

Thousands of satisfied customers in Nigeria and in the diaspora can not be wrong !!
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by hotchic1(f): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2007
Now,prepaidnigeria is no longer working,it wont accept debit and credit cards and its paypal is not working,somone pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
Re: How To Recharge Vmobile Account From Abroad?? by haywhy(m): 2:31am On May 26, 2007
They bleeped up big time! They have poor customer service cos I have mailed and mailed without no single reply but they never stopped sending me junks in my mailbox,

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Bis On Mtn Etisalat And Glo / Infinix X350[surf Smart 2G & 3G] Rooted!!! / My Infinix Hot Note 557 Is Asking For Privacy Protection Key #HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.