Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. (946 Views)

Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Tanker Accident In Lokoja. Many Killed/Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by kripen(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
I intend traveling from the South(Edo) to Abuja I understand lokoja flood is a no go area. So how do I pass lokoja.
Is the flood in lokoja okey to go through by now, today is Thursday 06/10/2022(is the water level reduced by now)?. I really need to travel to Abuja.
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by garriAndsugar: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Once you reach lokoja get canoe and paddle your way across to Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Go around and do a detour to pass Kaduna to enter Abuja.
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by Pesbest: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Use these two routes to by pass lokoja:

While in kogi, pass through Benue state to nasarawa to Abuja.

Or

Kogi to Niger state to Abuja.

That's the two options opened to you I know of.

6 Likes

Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by vibrant99(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Which route will lead him to Niger from EDO state?

YOu wan confuse am more

Pesbest:
Use these two routes to by pass lokoja:

While in kogi, pass through Benue state to nasarawa to Abuja.

Or

Kogi to Niger state to Abuja.

That's the two options opened to you I know of.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by vibrant99(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
fROM ----------------------edo

fIND yOUR wAY TO AUCHI -------okeNE -------LoKOJA

eNTER THE LOKOJA tOWNSHIP THROUGH THE KADUNA jUNCTION OR ZONE 8, OR JUST ASK ANYONE HOW TO NAVIGATE TO THE CITY ....

GO THROUGH aJAOKUTA --------- AYINGBA (ITS ACTUALLY A STRAIGHT ROAD OF ABOUT 2HRS DRIVE TIME)
FROM AYINGBA ---------ANKPA JUNCTION(1HR DRIVE TIME)

ANKPA TOWN TO LOKO (NASARRAWA)--------------------- KEFFI.................MARARABA (NASARRAWA)------------------Abuja (DRIVE TIME SHOULD BE WITH 6-7HRS) MAX!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by fman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
vibrant99:

eNTER THE LOKOJA tOWNSHIP THROUGH THE KADUNA jUNCTION OR ZONE 8, OR JUST ASK ANYONE HOW TO NAVIGATE TO THE CITY ....

GO THROUGH aJAOKUTA --------- AYINGBA (ITS ACTUALLY A STRAIGHT ROAD OF ABOUT 2HRS DRIVE TIME)

ANKPA TOWN TO LOKO (NASARRAWA)--------------------- KEFFI.................MARARABA (NASARRAWA)------------------Abuja (DRIVE TIME SHOULD BE WITH 6-7HRS) MAX!!!
Google maps
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by Nbote(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
vibrant99:

Which route will lead him to Niger from EDO state?

YOu wan confuse am more

Na u wan confuse am. Let him go through Otukpo Benue state which leads through Nassarawa (Masaka, mararaba, nyanya) then through AYA he takes the Asokoro-Kubwa express which leads straight to Zuba and then he connects him to the Abuja-Kaduna expressway
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by kripen(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
vibrant99:

This your explanation is really explicit, thanks. Let me see if this will be the best option.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by xtivin2: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
kripen:

This your explanation is really explicit, thanks. Let me see if this will be the best option.
The guy Sabi the route well, just becareful at that Okene to Ajaokuta axis, follow vehicles e get why

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by Sweetvie: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Take flight smiley
From Benin to Abuja
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by kripen(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetvie:
Take flight smiley
From Benin to Abuja

Can you help me out on it i... Not buoyant in that regard.
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by Sweetvie: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2022
kripen:

Can you help me out on it i... Not buoyant in that regard.
Lol... I don't think so
Not in the country
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by Medianna(f): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Op How far you don reach?
I plan going to Benin.
So please keep me posted plus the cost..
Re: Lokoja Blocked, How Do I Reach Abuja. by vibrant99(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
He has no business going to OTUKPO, Thats way too far away!

He will go through Ankpa, and through to LOKO (Nasarrawa)..... then to KEFFI first before Mararaba......

Calm down and learn instead of trying to sound very sound!

Nbote:

Na u wan confuse am. Let him go through Otukpo Benue state which leads through Nassarawa (Masaka, mararaba, nyanya) then through AYA he takes the Asokoro-Kubwa express which leads straight to Zuba and then he connects him to the Abuja-Kaduna expressway

(1) (Reply)

Best Country For Taxi Driver Work / I just got a job offer in China!!! / Anyone Living In Spain Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.