Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) (36783 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Softmirror: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Dem don package emilokan come back....

O ma lu ile las las

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by OfoIgbo: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
deeptechcool:
Hmmm....where's Hundeyin and his deiliquent minions? Now that the Eagle has landed, what do they have to say now?

When a man is big , he is big. When he flies, just appreciate God's beauty in the sky. No amount of hatred and bitterness can down him.

So all this your diatribe, just because Tinubu got down from a plane.

Tinubu has no place to hide now. He must attend any debates with the other presidential candidates.

Let him wait a little more, for Obi to return from his Harvard lectures. Tinubu's illiteracy will soon be exposed.

Channels and arise tv should immediately invite him for some interviews. I wan check somtim grin
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Announced3: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This man would be worse than Buhari.

This I have seen.

You are a coward

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Softmirror: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:
Fake video the real Tinubu die last night

undecided

sotall:
undecided

Dem don package emilokan come back....

O ma lu ile las las
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by ejimatic: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zydote:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk2PFQanyM4
Omo oko logun omo ale! Omi oko Yoruba land and Nigeria de o ! Some people are sad now!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by deeptechcool(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

So all this your diatribe, just because Tinubu got down from a plane.

Tinubu has no place to hide now. He must attend any debates with the other presidential candidates.

Let him wait a little more, for Obi to return from his Harvard lectures. Tinubu's illiteracy will soon be exposed.

Channels and arise tv should immediately invite him for some interviews. I wan check somtim grin

grin cheesy You people will not kill person with laugh. I laugh again at your delusion grin grin.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by shinealight(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You are the No.1 False Prophet indeed. You chose the right alias for yourself! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
The rechargeable battery will soon rundown
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Racoon:
See how sluggish and frail looking he looks. Baba wey no well don showed up after trying to cook another story. So much red signs from a presidential candidate.

loquacious blockhead, what else can you do than talk?

just talk and make your noisemaking, you people relevance don't excel above that politically

don't know how abusing Tinubu will elect obi, don't know why a whole region chose to be stupid and foolish consistently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:
Fake video the real Tinubu die last night
Funny thing is that you might even die before the man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Mccullum: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

What you have seen before the apc primary that failed you, you're welcome to be seeing contrary to what will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

loquacious blockhead, what else can you do than talk?

just talk and make your noisemaking, you people relevance don't excel above that politically

don't know how abusing Tinubu will elect obi, don't know why a whole region chose to be stupid and foolish consistently
Don't mind the fool Tinubu might even be healthier than the wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Killerbag36: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
verybadmouth:

Funny thing is that you might even die before the man

Funny its that ur mom nd dad plus u nd ur entire generation will die b4 me doh.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by hotseat: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
What I predicted not too long ago has come to pass!

He landed at the height of the speculations about his alleged near death condition by online physicians.

Chai!

This man is a political maverick!

Alas, the Mu-Mu ticket would continue to hang on his neck like the albatross of "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner"!
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by mymadam(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

So, where did you keep your glasses Mr. FalseProphet1? Please wear them right away... before it's too late. Just an advice undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by ogastone(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Is it only Obi that is contesting with Tinubu?
Why are the Jagaban supporters so scared of Obi?
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
B2B23:
grin grin grin grin

Dem don go patch patch am.

Leaky leaky shaky shaky daddy.

I'm no supporter of BAT, but making gest of people on health grounds is not really wise. You'll get old one day, your ailments shouldn't make an avenue for scorn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by saysugar(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Even the news media would’ve been reasoning how tinubu president tenure will be , he is always giving them contents back2back, only the wise opposition parties would understand that tinubu don start his strategic election game,they’re waiting to see tinubu step before they step grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by olatuns2017: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zydote:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk2PFQanyM4

If you love hate and propaganda

Make ibos your friend

Good night

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by olatuns2017: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Softmirror:

Emilokan the next GCFR

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by amaridigital(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okealaaye:
IPOBians and those others who always point the way to their fathers' houses with the index finger of their left hands; those fools who want to adorn the buttocks of their neighbours' daughters with their waist beads just because the buttocks of their own daughters cannot hold it in place, to all of you joined together I say, How market? Jagaban don arrive town, not in a coffin as your desire was but on his two legs, bubbling with life. When no be say you be God!

Tinubu is truly an enigmatic fellow. Presidential candidates full ground o but na the man wey travel dey generate and dominate the news every minute. Obi travelled to the US few days ago nobody missed him but almost every news is about the baba wey Sabi road. IPOB who hates him are doing more job free of charge to make him more popular even more than his campaign team could do. Just imagine if Tinubu decides to relocate to the UK until January, people will definitely loose interest in the election more than BBN. The election will be so boring that his opponents will beg him to return as they have been doing since last week calling his absence a security risk when he doesn't hold any political post. No be juju be dat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
[/b]
seunmsg:
The big masquerade has landed. Smaller masquerades should take cover.

[b]Is now campaign started. We are waiting to hear him speak at APC campaign ground let's pick him words-by-words. We full ground.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by VTJN(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Funny its that ur mom nd dad plus u nd ur entire generation will die b4 me doh.
You're a disgrace to humanity
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Globalistic(f): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Agbado Master is back after wasting Lagos State allocation allowance of September.

Coming back to collect Sanwo-Olu more money from October allocation.

Lagosians I pity una. Una Baba isn't fit to lead Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by saysugar(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
vastolord4:
Someone said big masquerade.. abi the magician! It's only a magician that can order 2 bullion vans to his house and people will still see him as a saint.. awon comedians.
even Robert Mugabe will look stronger than Tinubu after the campaign
mr grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Tunjibalogun: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
seunmsg:
The big masquerade has landed. Smaller masquerades should take cover.
The sick poo poo masquerade? grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by DisLifeSha: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
I voted for one noisemaker then. I regretted casting my vote for him

Buckeyemedia1:
Yes Sir na mouth, wasn’t your vote for Abubakar Atiku, Peter Obi and PDP a waste of suffrage?
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Killerbag36: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
You're a disgrace to humanity

Yet u killed humanity wat a pity
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Softmirror: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
olatuns2017:

Emilokan the next GCFR

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Olowoeko11: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
kayperry:

Pepper na under estimate, travelled and we saw obedient lose focus totally overhyped rallies became stale and unsellable grin

One would have expected the obedient october 1st to be the talk of town buh City boy stole the show from as far as london, that is the man a featherweight Peter Obi wants to win cheesy

even politicians like Amaechi and a sitting vp couldn’t face him not to talk of small Obi
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Timatayo1: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
APC achievement
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Werey, you claim say you want be nigerian president but u get mind go rest at london,
see your sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today / Renovation Ongoing At Edo Assembly Complex As Shaibu, Okiye Arrive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.