Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,995 members, 7,845,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS (2907 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Anticultism: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Add Nigerianview on whatsap +393510508283
If you live in Ilaro in Ogun state, you have to be very careful as there is a clash between and Eiye.
Someone was brought down 3 days ago and disassemble.

I didn't post the video because cry

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Anticultism: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
PHOTOS

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Anticultism: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lastly

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by epondudu: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Another one bite the dust.
Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Psych412(f): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
my God...tears just came out of my eyes

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by gaby(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
And these are supposed to be humans?

Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Piptocoin: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Psych412:

let me get this....you are crying over someone who must have killed dozens and dozens of people and probably in like manner?

6 Likes

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Psych412(f): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Piptocoin:

let me get this....you are crying over someone who must have killed dozens and dozens of people and probably in like manner?
this is someone son, brother, lover been butchered like a cow....

3 Likes

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Kajaard: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Psych412:

Cultists deserve no pity. They signed their death warrants the same day they joined the cults. They are fully aware of this.

Why weep over a wretched soul that has equally killed others?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by youngblaq: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Share video link
Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by TheMaharajah: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
All of una when dey shout make them kill their sef the fact say somebody when fit this kind thing dey live among us suppose dey worry una. If you Bleep with them them fit do you the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Fisiryorh(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Psych412:

Haunty, just go and listen to Asake's Album and you would start nodding your head with Joy....

4 Likes

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by EagleNest(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
More will join him, as they all seem to lack sense.

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Urheadmaster(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
EagleNest:
More will join him, as they all seem to lack sense.

This is all they gain being a cultists
Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by Piptocoin: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2022
Psych412:

those who he killed and butchered like festive season sacrifice are they not someone's son, brother, lover, breadwinner? don't you know that cultists have one primary purpose — to kill and be killed. they recruit people to increase their spate of killing. a cultist is first of all a killer before any other thing. even blood brothers in rival cults seek each other out to kill the other. just imagine that. this is the reason why God has made them to kill each other and drink each other's blood to protect you (the law abiding non-cultist).
Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2022
What a f*ck embarassed

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Flesh Pieces Like Aboki Suya Blackaxe Vs Eiye in Ogun PHOTOS by henndukwe18: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Psych412:
wel he must have done d same thing to peoples sons, brothers or lovers, his cup has overflown

(1) (Reply)

Last Video Of UNIPORT Student, Otuene Justina Nkang Killed By Boyfriend / The Traditional Ruler Of Umunya Igwe Kris Onyekwuluje Escapes Assassination / Ondo Church Massacre: Police Recover Vehicle Used In Carrying Out The Dastardly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.