Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Corruption In The Nigerian Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corruption In The Nigerian Army (861 Views)

Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption In The Nigerian Army by Aboks(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Help a soldier share this letter, let the senate, and those who are concerned to see the corruption in Nigerian army

2 Shares

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by Zanzibar1: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
In this letter, one thing is find disheartning isthe bolded to meet financial needs, soldiers involve in illegal duties, sabotage, arms and amunnation deals, armed robbery and kidnapping. .. so you its clearn now say na una dey oranise all the kidnapping...

4 Likes

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Is not a matter of corruption

The devaluation of the naira and unwillingness of govt to upward review salaries to keep up with the near hyper inflation rates have pummeled the purchasing power of workers rendering their income useless.

The above cannot cater for one person not to talk of a family.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by odinaccess: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
The last warning part refers to coup. This is a warning before hand.
Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by Zanzibar1: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
odinaccess:
The last warning part refers to coup. This is a warning before hand.
they dont have the mind to pull a coup, they can only pull a civilian cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by budaatum: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Is not a matter of corruption

The devaluation of the naira and unwillingness of govt to upward review salaries to keep up with the near hyper inflation rates have pummeled the purchasing power of workers rendering their income useless.

The above cannot cater for one person not to talk of a family.

So, the solution is for them to be corrupt?

I wonder what they'd do then if their salary was 30k. Probably kidnap and kill and be justified by you.

1 Like

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
budaatum:

So, the solution is for them to be corrupt ?

I wonder what they'd do then if their salary was 30k. Probably kidnap and kill and be justified by you.

@ Ist bolded, that is exactly what they (both public & civil servants) have been doing over the years. No accountability at all. See accountant general caught with over 80 billion naira! Only one person! shocked Also the main reason for ASUU strike that's why I can only but laff at the new breakaway union called CONUA. cheesy

@ second bolded one of the reason the nation is plagued with large-scale insecurity. Imagine making money from wasting innocent lives.

I am not justifying it, that is what is happening!

So wont they marry again abi? Eat rich nourishing food, Raise a family, enjoy a quality standard of life? And u think those meagre sums will be sufficient for these? Hahaha. Don't make me laff.

Let me digress. Unconnected though.

Do u know that it is only west Africa, Nigeria included, that is yet to produce a chess grand master? When they tried to find out the reason for this, they discovered that poverty and corruption was responsible. They cited that citizens have to struggle very hard to even feed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by budaatum: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

@ Ist bolded, that is exactly what they (both public & civil servants) have been doing over the years. No accountability at all. See accountant general caught with over 80 billion naira! Only one person! shocked Also the main reason for ASUU strike that's why I can only but laff at the new breakaway union called CONUA. cheesy

@ second bolded one of the reason the nation is plagued with large-scale insecurity. Imagine making money from wasting innocent lives.

I am not justifying it, that is what is happening!

So wont they marry again? Raise a family, enjoy a quality standard of life? And u think those meagre sums will be sufficient for these? Hahaha. Don't make me laff.

Corruption is hardly the solution, considering when you get caught you'd lose whatever they paid you. And thankfully, corrupt people are being caught, as the "accountant general caught with over 80 billion naira" clearly shows.
Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by snowwhyte607: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Nigerian Army is one of the most corrupt arm of our armed forces.
Its corruption stinks to the high Heavens!

1 Like

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by Toratora: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2022
shocked

So Nigerian soldiers are involved in kidnapping?

That means Insecurity will be worse in the coming days.
Re: Corruption In The Nigerian Army by Aboks(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2022
1 division of Nigerian army is so corrupt, highly corrupt

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Tech-skilled Nigerians- Salary Is 200k And Above / NPOWER: Why Haven't Batch C, Streem 2 Been Paid Till Now? (photos) / Oceanic Test Result Out (abeokuta Centre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.