Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

God Gave Me Second Chance – Vera Sidika Warns Against Cosmetic Surgery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Gave Me Second Chance – Vera Sidika Warns Against Cosmetic Surgery (242 Views)

So Sad As Beautiful Influencer Dies Due To Botched Cosmetic Surgery. / Controversy As Akpabio's Daughter Dies After Fatal Cosmetic Surgery..........see / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me Second Chance – Vera Sidika Warns Against Cosmetic Surgery by Allnaijatrends: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, has taken to her Instagram page to warn women against undergoing cosmetic surgery.

Sidika, who was known for her curvy physique, took to Instagram on Wednesday, October 5, to share a photo of her new body, with her bum much flatter than usual.

She then opened up that she developed complications as a result of the surgeries done in the past.

She returned to Instagram today to share photos from the corrective surgery she had recently.

In the caption, she said God gave her a second chance to start over.

She then warned young women again to learn from her.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/vera-sidika-surgery/

Re: God Gave Me Second Chance – Vera Sidika Warns Against Cosmetic Surgery by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
They Would not listen..awon omo ale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me Second Chance – Vera Sidika Warns Against Cosmetic Surgery by Boogyman557: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Market price don reduce...

If u know, u know..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me Second Chance – Vera Sidika Warns Against Cosmetic Surgery by Aboks(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
See her dry yansh like buhari slippers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Hotels In Akwa Ibom State / Pussy Show No Pant Share Like And Subscribe,watch B4 Youtube Remove It / ‘kidnappers Will Resort To Dollars If You Redesign Naira’ – Sheikh Gumi To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.