Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo (19532 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by DWickedLandLord: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

But most who are zombiedients now were supporting Atiku in 2019?

Did Atiku change after or you were willing to support him as long as he had Peter Obi as his spare tyre?

So if they didn't support Atiku an empty chair would answer President abi .

You're not sensible. Even though you thought you dey wise
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by DWickedLandLord: 2:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Announced3:

Says a former APC guy.. amaechi like during presidential..
Ibo coward riding on obituaries fame grin

Coward this coward that...Online
Meanwhile everyday you pass an Igboman on the street .
Obviously your understanding of coward is different
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Kingspin(m): 3:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

Did Atiku change after or you were willing to support him as long as he had Peter Obi as his spare tyre?
Atiku, Sowore, Pat, now Obi and Kwankwaso.
These men are fit and appear look for the president.

I just miss Osinbajo
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Kenneth Okwonko was busied making noise yesterday during that interview, he left APC because he could not achieve his aim.
my question is, would he be saying those rubbish he was vomiting yesterday about APC if he were the gubernatorial candidate of the party in Enugu state?
His eyes will soon clear after 2023 election...
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Chijeep(m): 3:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:
What I want to know is how Peter Obi would be better despite his failure in academics and in government.
If some people can still be rating Buhari as a good president upon all the hardships he caused the masses I wouldn't be surprised if they all speak ill about a good governor like Peter Obi.
They kicked against Jonathan so they can have their way but today Jonathan doesn't only gain praises nationally but internationally.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TRY AND THINK TWICE EVEN IF IT'S FOR ONCE.
IF OBI DO AND HE NO PERFORM WE GO BELIEVE MORE IN OUR VOTES AND KICK HIM OUT ASAP
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by bayelsaowei(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Acidosis:
Kenneth Okonkwo decimated APC and PDP on Channels tv this evening grin

This man will make an outstanding spokesperson. Nobody comes close to him; none else in the history of APC and PDP. You need to watch the entire interview (30 mins) with Seun.
very useless and shameless theives..

I wonder what they are campaigning for...they sick medical help abroad and they dare want to campaign..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Announced3: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Coward this coward that...Online
Meanwhile everyday you pass an Igboman on the street .
Obviously your understanding of coward is different

Bleep off osu
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by IfnobeGod20: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

Do they commit any crime for supporting Atiku in 2019 and no more supporting him in 2022? It would have been good you point to any electoral law or constitution that has been breached.
The last time I checked some people were supporting APC in 2015 but in 2015 they were not with the party any more while funnily, some were with APC just before their primary election and no more with the party again and Tinubu. What happened to those that break away from PDP and Atiku, happened to those that broken away from APC/Tinubu.
Any other issue?
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by IfnobeGod20: 5:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Last I knew, Peter Obi was in Jonathan's federal administration and was the one who chaired the bogus privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco (after Yaradua paid to get them back after Atiku's bogus privatisation) which is still affecting Nigerians today. Also, he was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case.

What's most important is Tinubu isn't your President nor Governor nor Senator nor part of any federal administration. He didn't rule you or your papa.
Just convenient for you to be carrying unfounded rumour about and against the person of Mr. Peter Obi. He was in Jonathan's federal administration that privatized disco. Lie softly now or do they give you gold medal for lying unabated. A man that finishes his tenure in the month of March 2014 and was only hired as a member of Jonathan's economy team for less than 10 months and a month as chairman of SEC, March to April. Stop this pull him down syndrome, it won't pay you because whatever you sow, you must reap.
If Tinubu is not his president, governor or senator, they should not talk about him or scrutinize him. He's the one that brought himself out for an election and he must be subjected to scrutiny. That is what is obtained all over the world. Stop been myopic and face the reality.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Abokilongthing: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2022
So eloquent and brilliant that without a book he pointed out the 7 point agenda... love the move
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by IfnobeGod20: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Kagd10:

So because Tinubu supported Buhari in 2015, he's become your President? You dey ment? Same Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011.
Grow up man. Funnily, most of the promises that were verbally said was said by Tinubu that rallies. He made so many commitments. As Osinbajo puts it, you don't vote whom you don't believe in. It was because he believed in him that was why he was campaigning for him and making commitments, so if the same government failed, he invariably failed too.

1 Like

Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Smallengineer07: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Kingdom of thiefs .. APC G.O.T
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by luizpippo(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Last I knew, Peter Obi was in Jonathan's federal administration and was the one who chaired the bogus privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco (after Yaradua paid to get them back after Atiku's bogus privatisation) which is still affecting Nigerians today. Also, he was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case.

What's most important is Tinubu isn't your President nor Governor nor Senator nor part of any federal administration. He didn't rule you or your papa.

You guys lie so much in the name of campaign.
You got it wrong, Obi was acting president during GEJ and he was in charge of everything.

In one breath, Tinubu made Lagos since he was instrumental in Fashola and Ambode's emergence and in another breath he shouldn't be blamed for Buhari's failure even when he took glory for his emergence.

Get a hang on your life.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by luizpippo(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Grow up man. Funnily, most of the promises that were verbally said was said by Tinubu that rallies. He made so many commitments. As Osinbajo puts it, you don't vote whom you don't believe in. It was because he believed in him that was why he was campaigning for him and making commitments, so if the same government failed, he invariably failed too.

Apt.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Fearyourcreator: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:
What I want to know is how Peter Obi would be better despite his failure in academics and in government.
Is this true
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Mrfixitt(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:
Stop sounding like a lunatic. Peter Obi put Anambra in the first position education wise while he was governor, go and verify
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Spiritualife: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:
interesting
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by luizpippo(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Morphinne:

Don’t mind the mindless dunce. Peter was a part and parcel of PDP when a snake mysteriously swallowed 36 million Naira. Obi was part of the government that oversaw the Dasuki’s, Madueke’s, Odua’s and hundreds of other cases of financial scandals. In 2019, this same Peter Obi was chosen to run as the vice presidential candidate to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and in 2022, Peter Obi miraculously merited the cape of a hero by distancing himself from these sets of rogues yet if people like us point all these out, we are immediately tagged tribalists, terrorists and whatnots.
All we need is clarification on why we should believe Peter Obi, who has spent all his life wining and dining with his fellow thieves, is going to be different. If not for deep-rooted tribalistic sentiments and agenda, why should I believe that someone who was in government during the corruption-ridden government of Ebele Jonathan and who also accepted to be deputized by another notorious figure during the 2019 general elections, would be the right man to lead us to the promise land?
Someone who doesn’t feel safe enough to live in the State where he governed for 8 solid years. grin
What has changed between 2019 and now that made Igbos realize that Atiku can not be trusted with the mantle of leadership of this country? They used to be Atikulated in 2019 and today, they are Obidiotś because their personal lord and savior has been baptized and declared a saint devoid of scandals. grin
They want us to accept Obi as the best candidate and when asked to mention reasons why they think he’s worth the hype, they resort to insults and threats. We originally aren’t supposed to be taking them seriously because the election is not even a contest to start with but if stupidity is left unchecked, it will degenerate into what might later become insanity which they’re displaying already. They are trying to play a Buhari 2.0 on us by preaching Mr integrity (imagine putting integrity and Peter Obituary in the same sentence grin) but they fail to realize that to a large extent, mr Buhari was indeed relatively worth the hype back then in 2015 because he remained one of the few ex leaders with relatively fewer number of scandals as public officers. Take it or leave it, the old pre 2015 Gen Buhari was, to some extent, more upright than most of the other past leaders.
Next year no far again, these political orphans go wail tire after the 2023 elections grin Biafra or death!!

You agreed Buhari was worth the hype because he had relatively few scandals, can you list the scandals associated with Peter Obi?

Well, if you agree that a dictator who was a big part of Abacha's regime is worth the hype, i really wonder what hype you are talking off.

If you can blame OBI for less than one year in GEJ's economic team in all the ills of GEJ's tenure and say Buhari was worth the hype, then i wonder what you really are.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by ejimatic: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjRlvZlt3cI

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo has decribed the APC as a party of Thieves saying even Animals are also stealing in APC Government.
I have said it several times that APC PDP and LP are the same things.If we want something new in Nigeria we should go and pick our president among the unknown parties.This however is niot possible. Politicians only change parties their characters will never change. In PDP they steal with impunity. By the time Goodluck was leaving Onkojo Eweala said the treasury had been looted completely and it would be difficult to pay salaries.It came just so. Even PDP governors are the same.I can say it anywhere.As for APC they steal money including governors but you will not know. Theirs is "shop and clean mouth'" The dregs of APC and PDP are now in LP including OBi. Leopards will never change their colours. The way they all stole money in APC and PDP ( Okonkwo Kenneth is not an exception) that is the way they will continue to steal our money. Our problem is that our leaders are corrupt even if they are honest those working with them will thwart their efforts with corruption of the highest order..
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Babaken(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

they were supporting Atiku then 2019 because he's better option than buhari.

People are supporting Peter Obi massively not because he's too good but he's better option among the three.

Use osibanjo to replace tinubu today that love for Peter Obis will be divid even among our Igbo brothers that are not politicians people that are playing for better Nigeria.

APC mess up the country big time the only chance they would have remain in power after next year election even with free and fair is through osibanjo.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by benqo01(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Acidosis:

This man will make an outstanding spokesperson. Nobody comes close to him; none else in the history of APC and PDP. You need to watch the entire interview (30 mins) with Seun.

The man is very outspoken i watched the interview and I was impressed, he his very sound as well and hit the nail on the head..........unlike Festus Keyamo who just spew trash from his mouth Ṣeun was even tired of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Slurity(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2022
During ENDSARS protest that led to destruction of lives and properties worth billions in Lagos, arrested and investigation shows that Igbos are majority in the attacks and destruction. Now election time, the Igbos attacks Tinubu as if alone as if Tinubu is the only major contender. It is obvious that they hated Yorubas so much and want a revenge. The only concern I have is the stupidity of so shallow thinkers in same Yorubas foolishly bringing down Tinubu to help Igbo achieve their objective of finishing what they have started. Kindly note that the coming election is only between Tinubu and Atiku Whoever supporting Obi is only cutting the chance of either of APC and PDP.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by CSTRR: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

Atiku with VP Peter obi in 2019 against Buhari is a no brainier.

Atiku all the way.

Peter obi was the real deal in that 2019 ticket.

But now that atiku and peter obi are running differently, it is also a no brainier.

Peter obi all the way.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by CSTRR: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Slurity:
During ENDSARS protest that led to destruction of lives and properties worth billions in Lagos, arrested and investigation shows that Igbos are majority in the attacks and destruction. Now election time, the Igbos attacks Tinubu as if alone as if Tinubu is the only major contender. It is obvious that they hated Yorubas so much and want a revenge. The only concern I have is the stupidity of so shallow thinkers in same Yorubas foolishly bringing down Tinubu to help Igbo achieve their objective of finishing what they have started. Kindly note that the coming election is only between Tinubu and Atiku Whoever supporting Obi is only cutting the chance of either of APC and PDP.
You are an illiterate.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Marpol2021(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Isha Allah affliction will never rise for the second time.. Say no to blood sucking demon party called apc.

Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by gbemishile: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
It was a very nonsensical interview.
Seun told him to his face he was pained because he wasnt given the gubernatorial ticket in enugu.
What was peter obi achievements over 8 years.
I chased evans out of anambra to lagos and anambra came first in WAEC grin grin
All the millionaires in anambra no dey live for anmabra but lagos na.
Na where im suppose come if im wan nake noney before?
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by ariesbull: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Acidosis:

he took them to cleaners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Slurity(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2022
CSTRR:

You are an illiterate.
Yes I agree. You can say that again, but you can not say I am uneducated. Nobody is actually literate of all things.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Benz03: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
When is Atiku n Tinubu coming to channels to be drill by Seun Okinbaloye
Baba Agbado cannot go he will rather shittyman
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by Scribx: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2022
stano2:
Wasted 8 years!!!! Nothing to show for it.
Politicians have finished this nation, this is 6th day of a new month. Both civil servants and corpers are yet to be paid.

That's the fear. Snail-speed progress or stagnated progress over the course of 16 years due to bad governance. Many are playing politics with their productive years. Reality will hit everyone one way or another after 2023. I just hope we get it right.
Re: Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo by viyon02: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The guy is empty-headed after all. Did he know the period the funds were swallowed? An average Obidient and igbos especially are either slow pokes or unscrupulously dishonest.
You are evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.