Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances (2228 Views)

Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza / UN General Assembly Rebukes US Embargo On Cuba / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Saudi Arabia could be said to be the cradle of Islam. It's a place of historical significance to muslims.
Many muslims are connected to Saudi Arabia by culture and tradition.
Saudi Arabia to muslims is Ile Ife to Yorubas.
Muslims and Christians support Russia against Western hegemony and imperialist parasitism.
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2022
pld123
Glad to see Russia has a solid ally
1 d
+8
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Juan M0re
I would say that OPECers have seen the writing on the wall. If the price cap goes ahead against Russia, will they be next? Most likely IMHO, I would hazard to guess that the Russia price cap is a trial balloon to see how the world reacts to it. The usual suspects are cheering it on or else. But it is the other countries who aren't going along with it again IMHO is most telling. The USA just can not figure out that they are urinating away their status along with their clout.
1 d
+5
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Hanonymouse
If USA wants to talk about "weaponizing" things, how about USA weaponizing the US dollar and the international banking system? There's a reason people are starting to dump the dollar. USA can no longer be trusted.
1 d
+10
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Lenard Bendell
Typical US, make trouble cause chaos then blame everyone else play the victim and try to CONTROL & DOMINATE others.
1 d
+10
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Taniwha
The West and more specifically the USA have lost their collective hypocritical minds, this must be an example of its "Rules Based Order" do as i say, not as I do.
1 d
+5
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Tony Rod
I can never get enough of that dosage of hypocrisy by western media... or maybe they are just plain ignorant
1 d
+9
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2022
BMS
What's next USA starts sanctions on Saudi Arabia? Boy, wouldn't that be funny to watch, and I'm sure Iran would get a good laugh if that happened. Yemen would be laughing too. Go ahead Biden - do your worst, it's about all you can do.
1 d
+6
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Jjackston Burg
US getting a taste of its own potions
1 d
+9
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2022
Adonis Cirillo
The United States Will 'Die' - as powerful as the American Government foolishly believes it is, America can NOT fight 5 simultaneous wars, and survive!

1) Ukrainian War
2) Chinese War
3) Korea War
4) OPEC War
5) Civil War

the american government is a disease upon this planet
1 d
+9
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Hopefully Saudi will wake up and eventually cut US ties altogether...
1 d
+10
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2022
markrothschild
Biden and his boosters like this CNBC journalist are now adopting a tone of bitter resentment. They know that they are out of persuasive carrots and now only have sticks to punish. This means that today's OPEC+ announcement was a huge defeat for the pro-war, pro-sanctions policy. #Winteriscoming for Biden too.
1 d
+4
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
John Galt
Kudos to OPEC+ for standing up the the West and its main terrorist state, the US.
1 d
+5
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Mrtaye food don ready

Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2022
TrappedBehindEnemyLines
The US is basically a drunk in the bar, threatening everyone because they are living in their past glory days. Just to wake up in a puddle of their own piss and reality of the situation they caused to begin with.
1 d
+17
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Westernparasite: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Me_A_Person
I'm so tired of the US acting like it controls the world.
1 d
+14
+
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by bigpicture001: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2022
the US shld simply leave Saudi Arabia....nd allow iran to encroach them and bully and even take over them.....
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by francisobiabo(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Don't be stupid, it's not good for you.
bigpicture001:
the US shld simply leave Saudi Arabia....nd allow iran to encroach them and bully and even take over them.....
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by bigpicture001: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
francisobiabo:
Don't be stupid, it's not good for you.

get hold of ur emotions son,...not all enlightening discuss shld be associated with insults...
now back to discuss...how will the scenerior i listed be bad for me..?
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by francisobiabo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pardon me
I take back my word " stupid " and to the bin it's heaped.
It's all about moralty hence it's about the greater (general) good.
Hegemony stability theory has over the years been wittled down, the USA cannot continue as a hegemon.
Bi - polarism or multipolarity is what has come to stay.
Thank you.
bigpicture001:

get hold of ur emotions son,...not all enlightening discuss shld be associated with insults...
now back to discuss...how will the scenerior i listed be bad for me..?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by WESTisaParasite: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
President Putin Delivers Landmark Speech On Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7371564/president-putin-delivers-landmark-speech
Re: Saudi Arabia Rebukes US For Asinine Utterances by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Nothing good comes out of Saudi Arabi!

Nothing good has been out of the country in last 1000 decades.

Not even with that Jamal Kashoogi murderer- Mohammad Bin Salma, enslave a whole country and treat women like slaves.

Bombing Yemen and killing civilians with same American made weapons!

I hate that country with passion!

Rather sign up for North Korea than that shithole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of The Nuestro Himno(controversy Over The Spanish Anthem) / Ghanaian President John Atta Mills Is Dead / Meet The Woman Likely To Be Brazil's First Black President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.