Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

2023 Election: No Matter What, Don't Lose Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: No Matter What, Don't Lose Yourself (143 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: No Matter What, Don't Lose Yourself by cliqtips: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Everyone needs to know that
Election will come and go but the people will remain and no matter what, don't lose yourself during the process.

Everyone has the right to vote and also, has the right to choose who they think he's the right person to rule the country.

Don't let this coming election ruin your reputation, friendship and relationship.

You might be thinking about now and not considering the fruit of the seeds you're sowing now for the future.

As you're thinking that your candidate is the right man for the job so also others.

But it would be so wrong and stupid of you to base your selection on mere religion or tribe of the candidate not considering what they can offer for everyone collectively.

Like I always say, before you give your vote to any candidates, add 8 years to your age and your children's ages. That means you would be 8 years older before the person finishes his tenure as the president or governor of your state.

This is why we have to be intentionally about this election this time around.

Arguably, at least 90% of Nigerians travelling abroad are only doing so because Nigeria is not giving them what they want/need. Majority of them are not happy leaving the shores of Nigeria but they had and will have to in order to secure the future of their unborn babies.

Social amenities is zero...

You should know that things are not right when our leaders can't even stay in Nigeria hospitals for their medical treatment.

Unrelated but I've to say this, you can imagine a loaf of bread that used to be sold for 150 Naira is now 1100 Naira.

Prices of goods and services have skyrocketed with no corresponding increment in people's salaries/wages.

No one is your enemy because they don't believe in your candidate.

Don't make it a do or die affair...

Just looking at the likes of , FFK, Reno and F Keyamo, they're anywhere belle face. They know the game of politics and they're playing it well.

Be wise

END.

(1) (Reply)

BEFORE RESTRUCTURING WHERE IS THE..CONSTITUTION?–QUESTION FOR PETER OBI ~UWECHUE / Our Wokeness, A Positive Or Negative Character / Selective Responsibility Of The State Governors And Their Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.