Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,442 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Shugatiti Causes Confusion On Social Media With Her Wild Dance Moves [watch] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shugatiti Causes Confusion On Social Media With Her Wild Dance Moves [watch] (424 Views)

Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men" / Photos Of Bbnaija Erica When She Was Dark Causes Confusion On Social Media. / Jackie Appiah's Look Alike Wedding Photos Causes Confusion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shugatiti Causes Confusion On Social Media With Her Wild Dance Moves [watch] by Palevu: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kumawood actress and Instagram model Abena Serwaa Frimpong, popularly known as Shugatiti has set tongues wagging on social media with her latest video.

Shugatiti herself shared this video to her Instagram page with a caption suggesting that she was really enjoying herself and also loves the song she was dancing.

Shugatiti was feeling herself as she gave her fans a masterclass dancing in a twɛrkαlicioʋs new video uploaded on her Instagram page.

Interestingly, shugatiti dance moves have attracted the attention of her fans, particularly, the male fans.

Some fans and followers of the actress took to the comment section to express their admiration and also shower praise on her.

Some of them have aptly said she is breaking the internet with her dance moves.

Watch the video below
https://vivsco.com/entertainment/shugatiti-causes-confusion-on-so/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Socialite, Amelia Pounds Dies While Undergoing Liposuction Surgery In I / BBN: I Broke The Promise I Made To My Girlfriends By Having An Affair With Allys / Wizkid Shows Up For BOJ | Kizz Daniel Announces Album | Blaqbonez Comes For TG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.