Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. (1431 Views)

Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Who dash u 4th?? Ogogoro clown
ok Igbos have the 4th it is ok. Ijaw is 3rd because Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population and in area size.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by ObosiUkwalla: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2022
666Advocate:
ok Igbos have the 4th it is ok. Ijaw is 3rd because Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population and in area size.

You wish.. ogogoro clown, tribes like bini, igalla, idoma, tiv, kanuri, berom, ebira, annang, Ibibio, efik etc are way bigger than your tiny ijaw in all ramifications.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

You wish.. ogogoro clown, tribes like bini, igalla, idoma, tiv, kanuri, berom, ebira, annang, Ibibio, efik etc are way bigger than your tiny ijaw in all ramifications.
And Ijaw is bigger than tiny Igbo that can never become President in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by ObosiUkwalla: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2022
666Advocate:
And Ijaw is bigger than tiny Igbo that can never become President in Nigeria.

Stop comparing your tiny ijaw with Igbos. Go and drag with tiny tiny tribes.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by PeterObi4LP: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Urflucked:
Ijaw republic thread but na Igbo you dey discuss

My Igbo friends giving them sleepless night.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by PeterObi4LP: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

You are the same Yoruba guy using different handles.
The real ijaws they observe and laugh at your stewpudity.

You are wise.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop comparing your tiny ijaw with Igbos. Go and drag with tiny tiny tribes.
Stop comparing your tiny Igbo to Ijaw. Go and drag with tiny tribes that can never rule Nigeria in the 21st Century just like Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are wise.
Igbos like to deceive themselves with lies told to themselves.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by Innocentman86: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2022
666Advocate:
Bros, stop telling yourself lies.
The closets tribe to igbos in Nigeria are ijaws and other akwa cross tribes.
Ijaws and igbos are extremely close,why do u think no one sides asari seriously when he says trash about igbos.
Most ijaws have Igbo blood, expecially through their mothers.
Ijaws mostly marry Igbo women.
You are paid agent,you are not ijaw.
If these kind of propagandaa you are doing against the innocent igbos are done to Yoru bad Muslimns the mods we have taken it down but instead you collaborate with them to do paid propagandaa.
You no be ijaw period,if I liar do a live video of yourself calling the name of your clan or community.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

Ijaws and igbos are extremely close,why do u think no one sides asari seriously when he says trash about igbos.
If these kind of propagandaa you are doing against the innocent igbos are done to Yoru bad Muslimns the mods we have taken it down but instead you collaborate with them to do paid propagandaa.
You no be ijaw period,if I liar do a live video of yourself calling the name of your clan or community.

You foolish Igbo man. You think that Ijaws spend their time believing in lies like Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

You foolish Igbo man saying you are Opobo man and claiming Ibani Ijaw but cannot speak Ibani Ijaw.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by Innocentman86: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2022
666Advocate:

You foolish Igbo man. You think that Ijaws spend their time believing in lies like Igbo.
Ijaw man hidding behind internet

You are a cowordly yoru bad fake Muslimns doing your propagandaa after been paid while the real ijaws are in creeks suffering after been milked by yorubas and northerners.
Infact it's only igbos that talk on behalf of ijaws and are their closets brothers Ally and friend.
I hope you heard the audio of shittima and kunle planning evill against ijaws,igbos and other tribes in ss/se.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

Ijaw man hidding behind internet

You are a cowordly yoru bad fake Muslimns doing your propagandaa after been paid while the real ijaws are in creeks suffering after been milked by yorubas and northerners.
Infact it's only igbos that talk on behalf of ijaws and are their closets brothers Ally and friend.
I hope you heard the audio of shittima and kunle planning evill against ijaws,igbos and other tribes in ss/se.

You Igbo man, stop attaching Ijaw to your nonesense.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by Innocentman86: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2022
666Advocate:

You Igbo man, stop attaching Ijaw to your nonesense.
Usual tribe,see what you foamin from your mouth,."you Igbo man"
You mumuoo,you are not an ijaw man.shittima and a Yoruba had threatened to kill ss/se I ask you what are you saying about it.
Mind you anyone from SS/se is generally called igbos by yorubas and northerners.that is why shittima was calling good luck Igbo man in that audio.
Mummu.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by donleo92(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2022
666Advocate:
IYC and INC only work under with LINO. All Ijaws are speaking in one this time.

na so!! anything way get ijaw na avenue to siphon money from politicans. I remember for ijaw house for BAYELSA waytin my eye see. since then I cancel anything ijaw
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by TheOldGods: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

Usual tribe,see what you foamin from your mouth,."you Igbo man"
You mumuoo,you are not an ijaw man.shittima and a Yoruba had threatened to kill ss/se I ask you what are you saying about it.
Mind you anyone from SS/se is generally called igbos by yorubas and northerners.that is why shittima was calling good luck Igbo man in that audio.
Mummu.
Bro you have plenty time oo to be arguing with a child, not only a child but someone that is not even ijaw at all. No ijaw man on this earth will open his mouth and say Igbo will no be president, unless that ijaw man is eating serious bribe from the yourubas or Hausa. To be sincere I hate tribalism, I don't like talking about tribes. We are in the 21st century and we need to stop all these madness. Having that said, if you go to the north and ask them where good luck is from, they think good luck is igbo, even Okowa has to attach Igbo to his name from Delta. Any northerner, believes ijaws are ibos, no difference. It's stupid to argue with this paid miscreants urchins, parading as ijaw. I wonder the amount of nonsense they must have told him as a child to have hate for another tribe that has fought for their tribe since their life. If Nigeria breaks today, it's still the Igbos that will fight for the ijaws. We won't let them down or suffer. Yet this one dey talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2022
TheOldGods:
Bro you have plenty time oo to be arguing with a child, not only a child but someone that is not even ijaw at all. No ijaw man on this earth will open his mouth and say Igbo will no be president, unless that ijaw man is eating serious bribe from the yourubas or Hausa. To be sincere I hate tribalism, I don't like talking about tribes. We are in the 21st century and we need to stop all these madness. Having that said, if you go to the north and ask them where good luck is from, they think good luck is igbo, even Okowa has to attach Igbo to his name from Delta. Any northerner, believes ijaws are ibos, no difference. It's stupid to argue with this paid miscreants urchins, parading as ijaw. I wonder the amount of nonsense they must have told him as a child to have hate for another tribe that has fought for their tribe since their life. If Nigeria breaks today, it's still the Igbos that will fight for the ijaws. We won't let them down or suffer. Yet this one dey talk nonsense.

Continue lying to yourself. You can believe whatever lie you want. The reality remains.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2022
I don't know why Igbos continue to lie to themselves concerning how Ijaw see them.
Ijaw can fight their fights themselves. Ijaw is no friend to Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by 666Advocate: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2022
donleo92:

na so!! anything way get ijaw na avenue to siphon money from politicans. I remember for ijaw house for BAYELSA waytin my eye see. since then I cancel anything ijaw
Those era is forever gone. Not when we are in control.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2022
But seriously speaking in all my life I have never met or seen a living breathing ijaw person live... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Video Confirmed Obi Conducted LG Election In Anambra / I Will Collect Their (APC) Gifts But I Will Not Vote For Them - Man Shows Gifts / North-East Youths Threaten To Dump Shettima, APC Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.