Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

down - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / down (241 Views)

Practical Ways To Build A Happy And Motivated Team / This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy / Name Made In Nigeria Product That Sucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

down by consist10cy: 2:41am On Oct 07, 2022
edited
Re: down by arthurwillia(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Abeg I no fit laugh.
Re: down by ipobarethieves: 3:23am On Oct 07, 2022
sad it is not funny when u shoulder the responsibility of ur family ,NEVER QUIT/GIVE UP.All will be well

1 Like

Re: down by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 07, 2022
I must first commend you for being responsible in a society littered with so many irresponsible people.

For you to have aquired a skill, monetized it and now earning in a foreign currency while in Nigeria speaks a lot of the potentialities in you and I'm super proud of you.

You have gone above and beyond by supporting your younger siblings that are still in school and also providing for your parents.

My candid advice to you is this, self preservation is the first law of nature.

While being altruistic is commendable but it shouldn't be at the expense of sacrificing your own happiness and life goals.

Have you considered, teaching your siblings in school the same skill set that generates income online for you as a freelancer?

Doing so will completely take away their dependency on you which at the long run will allow you to start saving up to actualize your own goals.

Once your siblings become engaged and start earning, they will also support the family needs as well instead of you alone shouldering the responsibilities of an entire soccer team (family).

Duplicate yourself by teaching your siblings what you do that generates income (Teach them how to fish) and the overly dependence on you will gradually reduce to the level where you can still support the family and also save up to achieve your own set goals.

Do not despair since that's not a solution.

Wishing you the very best in all of your life endeavors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: down by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Wow! I think I can relate with this a bit. If what's making you think too much about this is what your friends or other people are doing, I'd advise you to stop! Comparison is a thief of joy. You don't have to the things the same time you mates are doing it. Everyone has their own time and as it seems you're not what you think you are yet (taking your family into consideration). Just relax and yet stay focused! If you feel overwhelmed, go out for a few days and enjoy yourself.

Everything will be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Amazon Easily This Is Not Kdp!!! / Ways To Earn A Living On Premise App / What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.