Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It (372 Views)

Earn In Naira Get Paid In USDT Or Bank / 1000 USDT Or BUSD Or Smart Chain Available For N515 / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by VIPAFRICAN(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
The rate at which the naira is dropping is alarming and I'm really worried. So I've decided to convert all my savings to Usd at least to prevent further inflation hits on my savings.
My Brother said I should save it up in Usdt Binance but a friend told me most of these apps can be hacked that I should open a dollar account with my zenith bank instead and convert to Usd.
Business men and Investors in the house what would you advice a fellow brother?
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by Darammliveth(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Open Access Bank Dollar saving account and have your money saved in USD.
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by riseconsultancy(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Usdt is better sir
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by VIPAFRICAN(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2022
riseconsultancy:
Usdt is better sir
Hmmm. Why do you say so?
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by Romanoff(f): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Darammliveth:
Open Access Bank Dollar saving account and have your money saved in USD.

Can I pay in dollar cash into the account?
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by Darammliveth(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Romanoff:

Can I pay in dollar cash into the account?

Sure, you can. You can only save into dollar account with dollar currency.
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by Romanoff(f): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Darammliveth:

Sure, you can. You can only save into dollar account with dollar currency.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by riseconsultancy(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
Hmmm. Why do you say so?
Because it is easy compared to other options

1 Like

Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by Reggaemich(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2022
1)The charges incurred, when using domiciliary account are high,

U can do your research

2)When using binance usdt

No charges involved, only buy usdt through p2p, save in binance wallet,

Or

U can save your usdt in your Trustwallet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opay Free Transfers.. / FREE Webinar: Grow Your Trading Account By 300% Easily / Now Selling @ 1.5m For 500sqm.. Price Will Increase To 2.5m From 1st Of August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.