Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Akermas Energy Limited Is Looking For Front Desk Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akermas Energy Limited Is Looking For Front Desk Services (416 Views)

Hudson Pacific Energy Limited / Akermas Energy - We Are Still Recruiting For An Upcoming Project / Akermas Energy Limited Is Recruiting In Oil & Gas Sector !!! Send Your Cv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akermas Energy Limited Is Looking For Front Desk Services by AEL01: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2022
AKERMAS ENERGY LIMITED IS LOOKING FOR FRONT DESK SERVICE

 Contract Position
 Duration: 4 Years

INTRODUCTION
Akermas Energy is an indigenous company incorporated to deliver value added services to her clients. We aim at providing engineering and integrated solutions in developing new facilities, and highly conversant with classification rules & other standards and codes for Oil and Gas.

RESPONSIBILITIES
 Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
 Greet and welcome guests
 Answer questions and address complaints
 Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
 Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
 Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
 Check, sort and forward emails
 Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
 Keep updated records and files
 Monitor office expenses and costs
 Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)

QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, and able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards safety in the workplace.
 Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
 Familiarity with office machines (e.g.fax, printer etc.)
 Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
 Proficient in English (oral and written)
 Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
 Strong communication and people skills
 Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
 Problem-solving skills
 Customer service orientation
 High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus

WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity to develop a successful career within the organization. AEL is committed to the health and wellbeing of her employees. Also encourages training & development to enhance professionalism.

HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV and credentials to recruitment@akermas.com;
Subject: The Position you are applying for;
Body: Brief introduction.

For more Details:
Email us on sales@akermas.com / hr@akermas.com
Learn More about us http://www.akermas.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/akermasenergy
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AkermasEnergyLimited/
Re: Akermas Energy Limited Is Looking For Front Desk Services by PSVITA(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
I have sent my application, attached with my documents and CV, I wish I will hear from them soon !

(1) (Reply)

Best Auction / Store Attendant (victoria Island) / Vacancies For Software Developer, HR Officer, Logistics Manager, Graduate Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.