Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

"I Was Given A Second Chance" – Vera Sidika Begs Women Again To Avoid Cosmetic S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Given A Second Chance" – Vera Sidika Begs Women Again To Avoid Cosmetic S (535 Views)

Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Shares After Sex Photos In Lagos / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Given A Second Chance" – Vera Sidika Begs Women Again To Avoid Cosmetic S by Palevu: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Kenyan media personality, Vera Sidika, has continued to detail her corrective surgery experience to reduce the size of her backside, as she warns women against cosmetic surgery.

The internet celebrity, who had previously said that her enormous rear was natural, made news on Wednesday when she admitted to having butt implants, which she has now had to have removed owing to medical complications.

Sidika, who’s now vehemently advocating for self-love and preaching against going under the knife to alter one’s body believes that God gave her a second chance for this reason.

Taking to her Instagram page on Thursday afternoon, Sidika shared a video showing the process she had to go through before the final surgery.

Watch video below,
https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/i-was-given-a-second-chance-vera-sidika/

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Shares Voice Note She Got From An “Alpha Male” (video) / Peggy Shared Some Secrets About Her Hubby / Sammy Okposo Death�how The Church K!lled Sammy Okposo Popular Pastor Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.