Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing (22903 Views)

Outbreak Of Diphtheria: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory / Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by JASONjnr(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Pandemic for kissing loading. ...
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by jamislaw(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2022
We will wear mouth condom
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by Honchoslim16(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Can't put my tongue on no b!t¢h cos i still kiss my kids
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by jeromestarks: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Some people entered this place because of kissing.
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by Burgerlomo: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Otutu tu zeh grin
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Happy sunday o

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by 360command: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
BloomingDale:
Since I came back from the US I have never kissed anyone, especially a Nigerian man. I can't imagine doing so. I just imagine catching a fungal disease from where the mouths have been. Lol.

In short, I don't remember ever having kissed anyone, except my first boyfriend and a French guy that was in my grad school.
the USA has sickness relating to kissing.. I fear kissing in the USA than in Nigeria. Recently, people are having herpes as a result of sharing hookah here in the USA.

Many white people have this herpes sickness than any other ...I have worked with them and I get shocked about some disease they have. There is risk everywhere and I hope it does not come near us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by SILVERLINES: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
cheesy

Oya oOoOO

Ndi french kiss
Wet kiss
Romance kiss cheesy cheesy grin

Just the order day one babe even tell me am not a good kisser, now na kiss and die
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by BloomingDale(f): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
360command:
the USA has sickness relating to kissing.. I fear kissing in the USA than in Nigeria. Recently, people are having herpes as a result of sharing hookah here in the USA.

Many white people have this herpes sickness than any other ...I have worked with them and I get shocked about some disease they have. There is risk everywhere and I hope it does not come near us.

Yes, the white people have more diseases than black.
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by 1gbdata: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Romans 16:16
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by CollidgeEffect: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Chai!!

What becomes of all the succulent lips and artistic flesh design nature has gifted us with to use.
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by jrusky(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2022
So na all disease of life dey always find its way to Nigeria? After Ebola na covid den na monkey pox now na no kissing antics cus of menigitis next month na no touching cus of another shit......
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by OlujobaSamuel: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Abeg kiss her aggressively on my behalf and damn the consequences. No be today we begin enter house wey dem write "beware of dogs".
LoL, I don enter one like that, I no see the dog sign, and gate dey open, I no Sabi as I come out but I know sey na d gate save me dat day
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by Warmaterial(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Na northern (Hausa) disease be that.
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Hian!
shocked
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by baralatie(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2022
See as some people don go bring kissing disease?
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by Iamthoney(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2022
So small kiss wey remain na him Meningitis abi na Jagbajantis won come collect?

Ebola, Lassa fever, Bird flu, Monkey pox, Corona and now MENINGITIS

lipsrsealed cry

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by davidtemi(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2022
Why this now....

If my side chick see dis one now she fit change her mind o, cos na medical doctor, who suppose knw the meaning and repercussions of this topic.

God will not let her see dis news
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by fman(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Interesting!
What do you expect from a generation of shameless and promiscuous children?
Even their parents are not left out.
- Fathers have girlfriends...
- Mothers have "man friends"...

Let all shameless useless WHORĒS and SLUTṢ with double and triple digits bodycount hear this.

Your waywardness, looseness and whoring will still bit you back in the ass.
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE RETRIBUTION
YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT

You go about sleeping loosely with various guys and married men in the name of:
Freedom
Liberation
Bad-girl vibes etc grin FOOLS

A GIRL WHO DECIDES TO BE WAYWARD/WHORÈ IS NOT HURTING ANY GUY BUT HER PARENTS, ESPECIALLY HER FATHER AND HERSELF. ULTIMATELY, YOU ARE ALSO HURTING YOUR CHILDREN.
No same man wants to wife a used product and a leftover that has lost counts of bodycount

No child wishes or would like to be born by a WHORÈ

To all of you that won't change, just as you sleep with married men and don't allow their wives to enjoy them, you people too won't know peace in your marriage.

To you hook-up girls, na rituals dem go carry una do last last or make STDs kill una.

And to those shameless dogs that would sleep with anything with holes between her leg, posterity will judge you.

PS.

If you're a girl reading this and your bodycount is more than 2, YOU ARE A WHORÈ!
You don't deserve a honourable wedding
Bride price should be divided by number of BODYCOUNT.
this one u dey rant like this,
E b like say they don serve u breakfast!!
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by cloud(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Interesting!
What do you expect from a generation of shameless and promiscuous children?
Even their parents are not left out.
- Fathers have girlfriends...
- Mothers have "man friends"...

Let all shameless useless WHORĒS and SLUTṢ with double and triple digits bodycount hear this.

Your waywardness, looseness and whoring will still bit you back in the ass.
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE RETRIBUTION
YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT

You go about sleeping loosely with various guys and married men in the name of:
Freedom
Liberation
Bad-girl vibes etc grin FOOLS

A GIRL WHO DECIDES TO BE WAYWARD/WHORÈ IS NOT HURTING ANY GUY BUT HER PARENTS, ESPECIALLY HER FATHER AND HERSELF. ULTIMATELY, YOU ARE ALSO HURTING YOUR CHILDREN.
No same man wants to wife a used product and a leftover that has lost counts of bodycount

No child wishes or would like to be born by a WHORÈ

To all of you that won't change, just as you sleep with married men and don't allow their wives to enjoy them, you people too won't know peace in your marriage.

To you hook-up girls, na rituals dem go carry una do last last or make STDs kill una.

And to those shameless dogs that would sleep with anything with holes between her leg, posterity will judge you.

PS.

If you're a girl reading this and your bodycount is more than 2, YOU ARE A WHORÈ!
You don't deserve a honourable wedding
Bride price should be divided by number of BODYCOUNT.
why are you so pained? This seems personal. Abi dem don give you something to hold body?
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by MuslimIgbo: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
this one u dey rant like this,
E b like say they don serve u breakfast!!
Lol
No one alive can SERVE me a so-called breakfast. If any SLÚT tries it, I'll turn her into food and have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Trust me.
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by fman(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
No one alive can SERVE me a so-called breakfast. If any SLÚT tries it, I'll turn her into food and have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Trust me.
na so unah dey talk!!
But over loyal to püssy

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by MuslimIgbo: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
na so unah dey talk!!
But over loyal to püssy
Guy get sense
PÙSSY is almost worthless in this generation.
It's every where and very cheap.
Besides, I'm not a sex freak and this trait has helped me a lot.
I can comfortably stay celibate for months.
Money over bîtches.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by casppyjay: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
candidlady
Come share a bottle of wine
With facetanke!!
He wants you..
For real
I go send una a bottle of skutchies so u fit even clean her plate nicely..
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by casppyjay: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2022
360command:

don’t mind that by chance ignorant mumooooo.. usher Raymond wrecked because herpes litigations

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by elonize(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2022
360command:

too much ignorant sex adventure o.
party's n co.unprotected sex.
Licking pussy.kai....omo shocked
N d p actors n actresses dey always do massive check UP

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by fman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
casppyjay:
I go send una a bottle of skutchies so u fit even clean her plate nicely..
What of if her tap of period dey run?
Would ur advice hold?
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by Outofnaija: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
FaceTanke:

I wish
hello, did you finished from Unilorin?
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by FaceTanke: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Outofnaija:
hello, did you finished from Unilorin?

Yes

Better by far

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by Kollabo419: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Abeg kiss her aggressively on my behalf and damn the consequences. No be today we begin enter house wey dem write "beware of dogs".
You’re a 419 madman
Trust me !!
Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by cooooooks(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
These idiots should go and sleep somewhere.

In a country that all we know how to do is make the beast of two backs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age, Menopause Can No Longer Stop Women From Having Babies —IVF Expert / Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried / Child Treated For HIV At Birth Remains Virus-Free Years After Final Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.