Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother (1415 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by stevnwigw1: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
My brother lives in owerri although in a student environment since that is the place he could afford to rent since he was just called to bar last year. What is your advise?

Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by dawnomike(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
One Million boys don't speak neither do they type good english.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by bazoodo: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by FaceTanke: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
dawnomike:

They do
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by stevnwigw1: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
FaceTanke:

They do
my own is, one million boys are they now in owerri imo state, thought they were in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by FaceTanke: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
stevnwigw1:
my own is, one million boys are they now in owerri imo state, thought they were in lagos

That's right
But they can relocate if Lagos isn't convenient
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by stevnwigw1: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
What should he do about this issue.
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by Iliveforever(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
dawnomike:

Was this even a good English??

OP, no let anybody drag you pass wetin buhari dn drag us for the past 7years...

Simply take his mobile number and submit a petition to Dss. He won’t even know why he’ll be arrested and could spend 2years in the cell.

If you cooperate with the urchin that sent that message, you’ll keep paying more money for life
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by Iliveforever(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
stevnwigw1:

Oh, IMO state sef, omo the hunger is elevated.

Just do as I’ve told you. He’ll be easy tagged unknown gunmen and ur brother will have his peace
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by baretalk: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Criminals love places where law and order has failed, so many criminals converge in crises areas, and South east is a crisis area. They can't survive in Lagos.
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by stevnwigw1: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Iliveforever:

Was this even a good English??

OP, no let anybody drag you pass wetin buhari dn drag us for the past 7years...

Simply take his mobile number and submit a petition to Dss. He won’t even know why he’ll be arrested and could spend 2years in the cell.

If you cooperate with the urchin that sent that message, you’ll keep paying more money for life
thank you.
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by stevnwigw1: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Iliveforever:

Oh, IMO state sef, omo the hunger is elevated.

Just do as I’ve told you. He’ll be easy tagged unknown gunmen and ur brother will have his peace
thank you once again.
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2022
That's not a distress message; it's a threat. When I read "distress message" I thought the 1 million boy (or whatever) was in dire staits pleading for help from your lawyer brother.

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by fellom(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2022
THE NAME ON THE SIM CARD(08124714735) IS Rabiu Jamiu and the email address is RabiuJamiu007@gmail.com
am sure you know what to do from here
stevnwigw1:
My brother lives in owerri although in a student environment since that is the place he could afford to rent since he was just called to bar last year. What is your advise?

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by stevnwigw1: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
fellom:
THE NAME ON THE SIM CARD(08124714735) IS Rabiu Jamiu and the email address is RabiuJamiu007@gmail.com
am sure you know what to do from here
thank you so much.
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by doctor20202020(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
I will help u call me on 08033196353 the e one million boys even Igbo and house boys and falani are among them they are just cuitmemner in Yoruba land they are also in ibadan
Re: Check Out A Distress Message An Alleged One Million Boys Sent To My Barr Brother by doctor20202020(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
I will help u call me on 08033196353 the e one million boys even Igbo and house boys and falani are among them they are just cuit member in Yoruba land they are also in ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Death of SS3 student in Akwa Ibom school sparks controversy / Angela Oyom Why Now / 22-year-old Girl Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.