Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

God Bless Every Legit Hustlers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God Bless Every Legit Hustlers (237 Views)

TO All Legit Hustlers / Legit Hustlers End Of The Year Thread / For Legit Hustlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Each time am on road I am always fascinated by this road side vendors who sells stuff during traffic and by the road side

Most especially the men standing when the sun is extremely hot or the rain it's drizzling

God bless every legit hustlers who are proud of what they do

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by viyon02: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
A very big AMEN, hard to survive with legit business or job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Babaken(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
AMEN MY BROTHER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Amen

viyon02:
A very big AMEN, hard to survive with legit business or job
Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Amen

Babaken:
AMEN MY BROTHER
Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
It ain't easy out there FAM.

Blood, sweat and tears.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
It will be easy in Jesus name

ecomalchemistt:
It ain't easy out there FAM.

Blood, sweat and tears.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Then someone will be out there waiting for them at the end of the day to rob them of their hard earned money.
What a life cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
May God protect them

9182736455O1999:
Then someone will be out there waiting for them at the end of the day to rob them of their hard earned money.
What a life cry
Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
To wrap it up with legit hustlers

So on my journey by road I boarded a Keke and I was sitting at the front seat now the driver is an Ebony Lady who even wore eye lashes

And I told her well-done and she said thank you

But indirectly I meant thank you for being a real woman

A real woman who hustle hard

You don't mind what anyone says that you drive Keke

As long as it is feeding you and you can be able to sustain yourself

That's key

To wrap it up be proud of what you do whether you hawk food , you sell clothes whatever you do , God bless you

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
Re: God Bless Every Legit Hustlers by Bigkoko: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ameeen.

Advise to Entreprenuers

The best way to succeed as an entrepreneur is to begin with what ever Resources you have; Capital-Finance or Human, Technology or Location, as you move along you will figure it out!

When I started Bigkoko in 2021, i didn't envisage that it will grew this much within a short few months to span countries.
Currently you can Book Hotel & Short Let Accommodations in 24 African Countries; including booking taxis and cab that pick you up at 10 minutes notice, hire cars in 24 Africa Countries, buy food in 24 African Countries from anywhere in the world and off course cash back Bigkoko Gift Card in 24 African Countries! All done with your PC/Phone on our website/Mobile App.

How did we achieve all these at short notice and with extremely little Resources?
Strategy + Consistency + Focus + Preparation + Luck (Grace) + Opportunity = Success!

Our GOAL for this month October is to have Physical presence in 15 African Countries & Country Partners/Directors for each Country. Requests for these keep steaming to our mail on Daily basis!
Spend Local. Buy Local. Use Local. Patronize Local. Patronize Bigkoko!
BIGKOKO.....Your Local Tech Company

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

closed / 39k Followers IG Account For Sale / Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.