Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford (10493 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Newton2024: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Later today, I'll be speaking at the University of Oxford on "Trends and Prospects of Nigeria's Economy: Broader Implications for Africa's Development."

#PeterObi ��

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02J3VEG8X59JnG2dLJxW4Tz6fyR3GUG7L7ZUbQLtQNNQFCzRXyJEFWQ7mFd46GTh9Zl/?app=fbl

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2022

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Massiveglory: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
God bless the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. We will smile again.

213 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Politics is local.

To the best of your very limited understanding. grin

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by socialmediaman: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
God bless the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. We will smile again.

Nigeria is fully Obidient. Urchins everywhere are in pains.

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Reinaldo:

To the best of your very limited understanding. grin
It will be proven at the poll next February.
As soon as we leave the south, obis votes will be in hundreds while the main gladiators harvest in millions.

We shall see.
https://www.nairaland.com/7371594/asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-2nd

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by iSense247: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Politics is local.
You wish Tinubu could have at least 1% of Peter Obi's intellect but it is impossible. Obi is meeting international intellectual celebrities while criminals like MC Oluomo, Oluwo, Portable, FFK, Asari Dokubo, Festus Keyamo, Kabaka, etc., are endorsing the drug baron. Shame on you BATstards for hating Nigerians.

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by hitman2015: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
He is really going around, I personally think he will make a great president.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
hitman2015:
He is really going around, I personally think he will make a great president.
Diaspora President

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by MITCHELL96: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Very nice cool I'm anticipating.

Whenever he speaks, Mr Agbado and his urchins tremble grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by vastolord4(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Loud it. I'm sure he's itching for a live debate with he's fellow contestants.. he has something to say not just to Nigerians but foreigners who listen to know how a sound man could be African

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by JAWBONE(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Agbado Master spend 2 weeks for UK, Oxford no invite am.

Agbadorians wan make we believe say person wey suppose go rest with him grand children go carry Nigeria wahala for head. E no go happen

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by IMASTEX: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
A display of much knowledge & confidence hence the ability to use such platform.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Judolisco(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Politics is grassroot... Ino go talk pass dat one... I remembered how one maduka was busy going up and down b4 anambra people shenked him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Dalil8: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
No one in Oxford will vote for you during the election.

Better come home.

If i were him i'll focus more on the North and reach out to religious leaders there. They are the key.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by 83343e4a10: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Known
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Millz404(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
If it is not curse that is following black people. Why will you not vote peter obi?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by malali: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
OBITUARY .......SPEAKS IN HARVARD, OXFORD, MIT, CAMBRIDGE WITH IPOB

NIGERIANS SPEAK FOR EMILOKAN, JAGABAN......IN NIGERIA.

ATIKU SPEAKS WITH CAMEROONIANS IN DUBAI

ITS NOT ABOUT WHERE YOU SPEAK....ITS ABOUT NIGERIANS SPEAKING AND VOUCHING FOR YOU !!!!

ASIWAJU, EMILOKAN, JAGABAN BORGU......THE LION OF BOURDILLION OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Nikkganc08(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2022

Every news about this man called Peter Obi rekindles our hopes for a better Nigeria.

Yes, He's not the best man for the job but considering the options laid before us...

He's certainly a Messiah.

Last week, I tried purchasing extra accounts for some of the softwares that I sell (Grammarly, Quillbot, Turnitin, Canva pro, Nord VPN,Semrush, etc) only to be told that Nigerian cards are banned from making international transactions.

I tried reaching out to my PayPal guy only for him to charge me at 755naira/$.

I weeped so...much.

Then prayed for a better Nigeria.
A country that'd bring me joy and not sorrows.
A better Nigeria is possible.

God bless President BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless me.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
FLATINUS GIRINGORY IPOBI ORDINARY PASS (GRADUATE) ON A FOOL'S ERRAND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by kushma(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Our Able incoming President of Nigeria. When will Agbado speak at high places he is just giving off Buhari pre election vibes and we have seen the calamity he has brought into Nigeria.
Vote for good future
Vote Peter Obi

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by SensualMan: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
President Obi everywhere u go!

Not yet sworn in yet he's everywhere building Bridge of brotherhood.

I gave up on Nigeria 2006 when I left that zoo for good. Today I see a new Nigeria of our dreams in the hands of President Obi.

A new Nigeria is possible!

Paul obeying the clarion call

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Burruchaga71(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
iSense247:
You wish Tinubu could have at least 1% of Peter Obi's intellect but it is impossible. Obi is meeting international intellectual celebrities while criminals like MC Oluomo, Oluwo, Portable, FFK, Asari Dokubo, Festus Keyamo, Kabaka, etc., are endorsing the drug baron. Shame on you BATstards for hating Nigerians.
Hahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Comedy
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by haslaw(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
He will fill everywhere with lies
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by PointZerom: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Tinubu without primary and secondary school education is running away from the press.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by gambojimeta: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Oxford constituency.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford by FactBoyz: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Tenure Ends In 98 Days / Fayose Threatens To Sue PDP For Suspending Him, Demands An Apology / Sultan Decries Lack Of Unity Among Muslims: Fooolish Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.