Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What If (political Opinion) ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If (political Opinion) ? (238 Views)

If Political Leaders Including Me Had Served Nigeria Faithfully, We Would Not Be / Which Unpopular Nigerian Political Opinion Will Get You In This Position? / Inspirations And Political Opinion Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If (political Opinion) ? by YoungLionken(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
What If ?

Good day everyone, I strongly believe that businesses, trades, jobs and all are going smoothly with y'all..

Just as the topic implies "what if"..

Firstly, let me do a simple political analysis on the dark sides of our three major presidential candidates;
a) Atiku Abubakar:
He's the presidential flagbearer of the PDP, for the forthcoming presidential election. His major baggage is corruption. The numerous corrupt practices that took place under the sixteen years of the PDP's government, cannot be overemphasized or forgotten in a hurry. Another aspect to look at is the fact that a core northerner (Muhammadu Buhari) is the incumbent President of Nigeria, so it's only right that someone from another region/religion takes over( Nigeria is for everybody)..

b) Bola Tinubu:
He's obviously the APC presidential candidate for 2023's election. His major disadvantages include his controversial character, in terms of leadership in the past years(permit me to digress, the popular saying that Tinubu built Lagos is a big fat lie, Lagos was already Lagos before he even came into the picture), choice of running mate who shares the same religious obligations with him( no one has ever succeeded with such strategy in the history of Nigeria), his apparent hunger and desperation for the number one seat in the country, his sickly nature and aging problem( Buhari had/have this particular challenge and we know what it cost us, as a nation)..

c) Peter Obi:
Majority of the southern Nigerian youths believe he's the real deal. He's a presidential aspirant, under the auspices of the LP. He's the youngest of the others as well. His major barriers are; he's from a region who doesn't believe in "one Nigeria", an act that have seen them (his people) demonstrate severally, on the separation of the country. His not-so-excellent performance, while he was governor of Anambra state..

However, whatever accusation levelled up against him by the supporters of the APC and PDP, let it be known that their Favorites have done far worst..

But what I want us to concentrate and deliberate extensively on is that; what if Peter Obi wins and fail to live up to expectations??

Let's not forget in a hurry, how a lot of Nigerians rooted for PMB back in 2015, "sai baba" became a household name for Buhari, same way everyone's chanting "obidient" here and there. Only for Buhari to disappoint his Hopefuls and Nigerians in general that, they shouldn't expect a miracle within six months of his government and till date, we've never had it this bad, as a nation..

Before you reply, think! Think!! Think!!!

Welcome to the weekend...

1 Share

Re: What If (political Opinion) ? by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why did it get longer when you got to Obi. You deliberately left it for last.
YoungLionken:
What If ?

Good day everyone, I strongly believe that businesses, trades, jobs and all are going smoothly with y'all..

Just as the topic implies "what if"..

Firstly, let me do a simple political analysis on the dark sides of our three major presidential candidates;
a) Atiku Abubakar:
He's the presidential flagbearer of the PDP, for the forthcoming presidential election. His major baggage is corruption. The numerous corrupt practices that took place under the sixteen years of the PDP's government, cannot be overemphasized or forgotten in a hurry. Another aspect to look at is the fact that a core northerner (Muhammadu Buhari) is the incumbent President of Nigeria, so it's only right that someone from another region/religion takes over( Nigeria is for everybody)..

b) Bola Tinubu:
He's obviously the APC presidential candidate for 2023's election. His major disadvantages include his controversial character, in terms of leadership in the past years(permit me to digress, the popular saying that Tinubu built Lagos is a big fat lie, Lagos was already Lagos before he even came into the picture), choice of running mate who shares the same religious obligations with him( no one has ever succeeded with such strategy in the history of Nigeria), his apparent hunger and desperation for the number one seat in the country, his sickly nature and aging problem( Buhari had/have this particular challenge and we know what it cost us, as a nation)..

c) Peter Obi:
Majority of the southern Nigerian youths believe he's the real deal. He's a presidential aspirant, under the auspices of the LP. He's the youngest of the others as well. His major barriers are; he's from a region who doesn't believe in "one Nigeria", an act that have seen them (his people) demonstrate severally, on the separation of the country. His not-so-excellent performance, while he was governor of Anambra state..

However, whatever accusation levelled up against him by the supporters of the APC and PDP, let it be known that their Favorites have done far worst..

But what I want us to concentrate and deliberate extensively on is that; what if Peter Obi wins and fail to live up to expectations??

Let's not forget in a hurry, how a lot of Nigerians rooted for PMB back in 2015, "sai baba" became a household name for Buhari, same way everyone's chanting "obidient" here and there. Only for Buhari to disappoint his Hopefuls and Nigerians in general that, they shouldn't expect a miracle within six months of his government and till date, we've never had it this bad, as a nation..

Before you reply, think! Think!! Think!!!

Welcome to the weekend...
Re: What If (political Opinion) ? by budaatum: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
YoungLionken:
What If ?

But what I want us to concentrate and deliberate extensively on is that; what if Peter Obi wins and fail to live up to expectations??.

Peter Obi is asking us all to work with him and labour for our own expectations, so if he fails, it is we who have failed to work to achieve our own expectations ourselves.

He is not a messiah asking us to let him save us, but a person asking us all to bear our own crosses and save Nigeria from the imminent misery and death that the others obviously offer.

1 Like

Re: What If (political Opinion) ? by blackboy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Talk without action is a waste. Vote!! Have your PVC locate your polling unit then vote
Re: What If (political Opinion) ? by Redemption77: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
I don’t really trust the Peter but he’s the most qualified of them all. So na to vote am in.
There’s no way we can take the risk of voting BAT or Atiku na.
If he try nonsense after four years, na to knack am comot there!

1 Like

Re: What If (political Opinion) ? by YoungLionken(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
budaatum:

Peter Obi is asking us all to work with him and labour for our own expectations, so if he fails, it is we who have failed to work to achieve our own expectations ourselves.

He is not a messiah asking us to let him save us, but a person asking us all to bear our own crosses and save Nigeria from the imminent misery and death that the others obviously offer.

The most sensible answer so far, thanks for the enlightenment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If (political Opinion) ? by YoungLionken(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
blackboy:
Talk without action is a waste. Vote!! Have your PVC locate your polling unit then vote

You went out of line, like a little child undecided...
Re: What If (political Opinion) ? by YoungLionken(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Redemption77:
I don’t really trust the Peter but he’s the most qualified of them all. So na to vote am in.
There’s no way we can take the risk of voting BAT or Atiku na.
If he try nonsense after four years, na to knack am comot there!

You hardly see them willingly relinquish the seat after four years, but I got your message..

Nice point...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stakeholders Knock Ethiopian Airlines’ Stake In Nigeria Air / As An Undecided Voter,convince Me Why I Should Vote For The APC / PDP Continues Reconciliation Moves, Appoints Four South-south Govs To Appease Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.