Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,949 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

TRANCE : Emmanuel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TRANCE : Emmanuel (181 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Pastor Kumuyi In Trance While Singing A Touching Song In Another Church / Yoga Was Designed To Cause A ‘demonic Trance’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRANCE : Emmanuel by Blue86(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Today in a trance, a song was sang.

" Emmanuel " ( 3 × )

And you know what Emmanuel mean?

God with us.

Seeing then we have this precious promise and truth, then we shouldn't be shaken by any circumstance, but hold on to Christ.
And not to compromise our standards.

The word of God to us believers that Christ Jesus will never leave us nor forsake us.
So that we may be fully rested in Him when we go through stuffs, and not compromising.
Because we are going to come out victorious.

I would want this message to be taken seriously.

It is so simple, but our life depends on it.
If we are to thrive in this world.

Let me go further how this vision was shown.
See, by my side was a cloud ( white ), and in it I could hear the sound of the wind, and then came the words in a song " Emmanuel" , three times.
So I got my note book in this vision to write it down.
After writing it down, then I came back to myself, with no pen and no book.

Whenever I have this kind of vision where I write things down in a book, it means it should be preached.

Emmanuel, Our God is in with us!

Hebrews 13 : 5

(1) (Reply)

Worship. / Dealing With Evil Parteners By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / Apostle Suleman Explains How His Convoy Was Attacked By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.