Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun (41958 Views)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Grandmeister(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2022
What a very quiet thread.. I will carry a ton of heroine and ten thousand tonnes of marijuana before I ever conceive the thought of sleeping with my underage daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Successmind(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2022
Criminal minded old man ..... village don make am old, 50years old compared to sowore of look of almost same age
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2022
Useless father ! But where is the mother

2 Likes

Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Lionnation: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2022
A batified man doing what their master thought them, region of fallen angels (umuekekwensu) Atiku is coming
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Lionnation: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2022
DKM123:
Men and sex! Tufiakwa!

Some men will sleep with anyone, anything and everything for thier d!CK to shoot out smelling sperm! Just imagine drugging your own baby daughter and inserting his rotten pen!s inside his young child. Cursed morafcukas!
Yoruba men please

1 Like

Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Biafraaa: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Check well you will see his type is those that support BAT things. Let him be prosecuted and if found guilty, his di*k should be cut off.
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Pat081: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2022
How those his panis work with his daughter? Because I and my sisters and use to sleep on the same bed and my body doesn't use to move talk less of sleeping with them I see them like my blood, they should jail him and this useless man will still get a lawyer ooo and he can get runs gals for 2k or 3k to sleep with married women too for 2k
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Chidi2022: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2022
God please cone to our rescue . ...i am sick of all this tears inducing news.....
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by ObamaMessi: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Best believe when Itell you ALL men got rape tendency in em
O.bamamessi father spotted
Candidlady what the hell is this?
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by wiseone28: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2022
These people and sex
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Pat081: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Lionnation:
Yoruba men please
are you telling us that it is only yoruba men that do this You are a big f******
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by guru90: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2022
Ogun state again.....

Ogun state is a state that I will never go.......

Land of Juju......
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Kingstanding: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Yoluba people and crime is like bread and akara. Afonja cineheads and Tilumpoo miscreants
. Which crime? My best advice for you it to leave Yoruba land then otherwise we will soon be deporting you flat head people.
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Mirasteel: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
What a terrible man. undecided
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by SleepingDog: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2022
Devil's work. I know grin grin
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Candidlady: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Caseywilliams(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Eyaaah!
Police for allow make hand touch am small before rescuing him.... He shouod have learned the hard way to avoid repeating such crime again.
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by femlad97(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Ogun and father defiling daughter na 5 &6
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by waititi: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2022
these are the kind of people that should be publicly castrated.

Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Caseywilliams(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2022
udede:
Taken to Agbado police station abi. ?

God forbid bat thing

We know how dey matter go take end.... Bullion van saga is a case study grin grin grin
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/father-allegedly-drugs-defiles-teenage-daughter-in-ogun/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665150565
Just imagine like a dog his own flesh o! In the West, the most educated people in the country, but will be calling Igbos names

1 Like

Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Foodie1(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2022
The people from that region are always in the news for evil things ...tueeh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by jeromestarks: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Romanoff:
He will still say "it's the devil".

When some mothers refuse their husband bathing their young daughters, it's because of stories like this.

How can a mother know that her husband can sexually abuse their own daughter?

How can a mother be protective of her daughter from the girl's father?

May God help us o.
Truly, some men are monsters. This is why I pray daily for heaveito guide my heart.
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Osita2028(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2022
Baba God � pls come and save your children's. This world has turn into another form.
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Rajahbite(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why God is so patient with this generation of mankind ?
The atrocities of Sodom and Gomorah wasn't this much when God wiped them off the face of the earth.
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by chidooh1: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2022
Ogun State is known for this kind of thing, many has happened unreported and will continue, the unlucky ones are caught while many on daily basis walk free from this evil deed
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2022
Kingstanding:
. Which crime? My best advice for you it to leave Yoruba land then otherwise we will soon be deporting you flat head people.

Yolubas and skull mining be like rice and beans.
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Arysexy(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2022
Why is this nonsense rampant in SW?
Re: Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun by Jocdon(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Animal in human form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel / Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.