Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Share The Song You Are Currently Vibing To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Song You Are Currently Vibing To (330 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Song You Are Currently Vibing To by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mehn I can't stop listening to Back in uni by my home boy Blaqbonez and JAE5
As you all know we his fans have been anticipating the song since last month and luckily he released it today as promised..
The song is still on REPEAT on my playlist. And is really really making my day a splendid one grin grin

It's just a fun so feel free to drop yours below the comment section..

Re: Share The Song You Are Currently Vibing To by Charleys: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
God abeg...o

Who go help...o

Portable.

1 Like

Re: Share The Song You Are Currently Vibing To by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Am feeling it grin
Airmark
Re: Share The Song You Are Currently Vibing To by silibaba: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmmm, for this buhari rigime?

Wey everybody dey listen/watching ZION ministry on facebook.

Country hard.
Re: Share The Song You Are Currently Vibing To by bmdondmix: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sorinkan by jays
Mix n mastered by me

https://audiomack.com/itsjays/song/sorinkan

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nedu — Echoes Of Glory (video) Mp4 / Top 3 Trending Songs On Gospelheadsafrica / Asake Releases New Music Titled "2:30"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.