Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Sister Allegedly Sets Their Mother's House On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Sister Allegedly Sets Their Mother's House On Fire (429 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Sister Sets Their Mom’s House Abl@ze- Mercy Mum's Favourite Child / Instagram Model Kills Her Two Children, Sets Their Bodies On Fire / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Sister Allegedly Sets Their Mother's House On Fire by frankleesehi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dr Patience Aigbekaen, sister to popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has allegedly set their mother's house on fire.

Dr Patience had posted a photo of her mother and her younger sister, Mercy on her 50th birthday, September 16 accused them of being evil.

The post at the time:

"My 50th birthday celebration last year on my mind today. The picture below is a classical depict of one surrounded by decadently first class, first degree pretentious relathieves.

"A wickedly deceptive mother with inborn satanic evil greed on my right, and a younger sister who out of love for money and worldly lusts and pride of life, attempted temporarily 'stole' my divine destiny ( in her myopic inglorious foolishness she doesn't know that microscope portion the devil can afford to steal for her is useless and to her eternal shame in a very short while) on my left.

"Looking at the deceptive show of love and lying appearance NO ONE can never know!

"Both are avid church goers and same known in the kingdom of darkness. Smh
My prayer henceforth: 'Daddy God am tired of these 2 burdens; am tired of being sentimental; am tired of hiding my pains with smiles; and tired of understanding they would repent as they continually take me for granted despite the long revelation from the Holy Spirit, of these household principality and an evil personality. Get them rid of me. Do the needful now, Abba Father remember Isaiah 45:11'."

Dr. Patience allegedly set their mother's house on fire following the call out.

A video shared online on Thursday, October 6, shows firefighters at the house to bring the fire under control.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/07/mercy-aigbes-sister-allegedly-sets-their-mothers-house-on-fire/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Sister Allegedly Sets Their Mother's House On Fire by Kayberg: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
undecided
Family Matters.
Though, destiny exploitation is real, but this is still, Family Horror Matters.

(1) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Tragïç Death As He Had Fátàl Car Aççident That Put Him On Life Suppo / 10 Nigerian Artists Who Are Guiness World Record Holders (video) / Rita Dominic's Hubby Thrilled Guests With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.