Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

“My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum (1398 Views)

PDP And Apc Have Started Giving Out Money, Obidient Are Failing Woefully / Pls Confirm This News! Nnamdi Kanu Rested In Singapore?? / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by iSense247: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
“My account has not rested; people have been sending money” – Mum of viral ‘Obidient’ girl testifies in church
Mom of Chioma Success, the little girl who went viral for dancing during Labour Party rally, reveals she’s been getting loads of cash gifts.

The single mum, identified as Queen, revealed this while giving a testimony in a church as she recounted how they had gone for the rally.

According to Queen, she hadn’t planned on joining the ‘Obidient’ rally but her little daughter had expressed interest after seeing the throngs of supporters.

After her little Chioma’s participation in the event which garnered attention, lots of people had been sending cash gifts to them.
https://naijamp3baze.com/my-account-has-not-rested-people-have-been-sending-money-mum-of-viral-obidient-girl-testifies-in-church/

1 Like

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by Cantonese: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Someone should ask her to forward her account ooo.
That baby is a winner. A joyful child, very clean, very healthy, with a massive future ahead.

That baby is fully OBIdient.

16 Likes

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by yerokunphilips: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cantonese:
Someone should ask her to forward her account ooo.
That baby is a winner. A joyful child, very clean, very healthy, with a massive future ahead.

That baby is fully OBIdient.

1 Like

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by AdamuKD: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obi is for the youths and the downtrodden

8 Likes

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by AntiTerrorist: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
According to Queen, she hadn’t planned on joining the ‘Obidient’ rally but her little daughter had expressed interest after seeing the throngs of supporters.
Children are spiritual by nature. There was also a younger funny girl campagning for Atiku in 2019.

1 Like

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by mycar: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin grin cool
Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by M4A1carbine: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obidents Blessing Children..

Agbado Master, sucking children dry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by Illegal1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Isoryt
Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by esivue007(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thank God for the Obidient that lift the little girl,he tried as well.
Kudos to him! cheesy

But God,

Na every Night I dey beg you!

Help Nigerians come 2023
We want the future of our country to take a new turn and start working.

Hear us O Lord!
This country needs to Work! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by Osariemen12: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Let her make her account available here. I want to send her something irrespective of how meagre it might be.

2 Likes

Re: “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum by Efuaye(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Free yourself from a life of misery by supporting the move to reposition Nigeria!

Vote Peter Obi and be rest assured that the country will be in good hands.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Tor Tiv In Benue (pictures) / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / Wild Jubilation At Ilorin Airport As Crowd Welcome Mr Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.