Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them (29438 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hungry man has drop quote
Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by abokikhalifa: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
FFK is mentally sick. He is yet to realize what Nigerians take him for! He still doesn't know that he is the butt of our jokes and no one takes him serious. Even Tinubu's supporters sees him as a mad man because they know that by this time next year he will abandon Tinubu again and be singing Obi's praise.

Same FFK that you guys from the east were ass licking ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fkk has finally lost it, can't believe a former minister Has been reduced to a common lap dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Hushbingo: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by osaweseforme(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Femi Fani-kayode is hungry as usual please give him food

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by HIPROFILE(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
It takes us nothing but a plate of Amala and ewodu to make FFK become Obidient but we dont need his type in our struggle to taking back our country…

he should go and continue his skit production with Dino.

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Ykc2(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
FfK cannot insult igbo people again, his 4 boys are half igbos half yorubas ,unless he want to tell his children that their mum is no longer igbo woman, there is no type of insults this man man did not throw at igbo people,later he started following nnamdi kanu putting on isi agu today they offered him the abuser of APC job then he wants to come against igbo people again,no way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Phcmayor(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Who make them poor if not APC and FFK Mr. Criminal
Well I don't blame him he's a man that goes back to his vomit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by godofuck231: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
I no go lie but he's right

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by diggindeep: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
rabble rouser just rabbled again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by DeFiLord155(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ZSAsJjisdmAkqjSxg78ZZnDN8toNELqFzqRoV7W1FCf6ts6fZ5zYwwLKYZHQWGypl&id=100050467990818
Just imagine �
Say

Meanwhile, Right now I'm ready to cut the soap.

Discover the exact step by step secrets to get crypto jobs that pays you weekly without spending or investing your funds.

This masterclass is for anyone who wants to learn how to make at least $60 per week via crypto jobs.

The live session class is FREE for the first 300 people.

Bonus: I'll announce a job opportunity by an upcoming project during the live session.

Chat me on WhatsApp 09133034049 to acess the training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by ipobarecriminals: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin grin grin POOR LITTLE CHILDREN grin grin. Chai! Ipob PIGS don sufa sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Adakintroy: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
He said the truth.

Obidients are mostly children with ss2c student mentality. They are the new woke in Nigeria. Mostly saying Many nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by ipobarecriminals: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Very apt.They are POOR LITTLE CHILDREN. BRATS grin grin cheesy
TheNiceGuy:
Exact description of Obi bulldogs.

Untrained beasts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by riverbird: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Those poor little children will soon send you and your pay masters into oblivion very soon.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by dododawa1: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
I supported FFK on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by newnigerdelta00: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
FFK is mentally sick. He is yet to realize what Nigerians take him for! He still doesn't know that he is the butt of our jokes and no one takes him serious. Even Tinubu's supporters sees him as a mad man because they know that by this time next year he will abandon Tinubu again and be singing Obi's praise.

Your father at home is more mentally Sick...they say na witch dey know witch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Konjiboii: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
This guy is just a joke even amongst his peers, I'm sure he is one of those nairaland keyboard warriors, just dey talk cho cho cho cho with no akanuche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by wonlasewonimi: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Food For Kayode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by jubrilELsudan: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
EVEN ASHAWO NO ASHAWO LIKE THIS STUPID FANI-KAYODE BOY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Cantonese: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obi’s refusal to speak with an ordinary or better still common spokesman like FFK pained him very very deeply.

We refuse to speak with any Mr. Anywhere Belle Face.

FFK carry your hungry man story face APC.
Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Gideonite2020(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by ATLIEN2027: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Supporters of Thiefnubuu are programmed from birth to be foolish,,,its generational.

The same FFK that the brainless IPOB Zombidient terrorists were worshipping just less than about a year ago when he was anti Buhari and he was calling Namdiot coward Cownu brother?
Now he's foolish grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
This guy clearly is mentaly ill.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Sammy5413(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
I wish I could talk to this man physically so I ask if he already took the punch his wife gave him?
Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by M4A1carbine: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
No sensible IGBO man fell for that useless photo-op, to stay relevant.

His frolicking with MNK, never made IGBO people regard him...even Fayose met with Nnamdi Kanu...did it change anything??

Stop thinking that IGBO people can be emotionally unhinged, by inconsequential nonentities.

ATLIEN2027:

The same FFK that the brainless IPOB Zombidient terrorists were worshipping just less than about a year ago when he was anti Buhari and he was calling Namdiot coward Cownu brother?
Now he's foolish grin grin grin
Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Emman08: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Once FFK has a full belly, he will literally sing any tune you want him to sing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by BeardedMeat(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Untrained beasts
Do you train a beast?
Illiterate.
Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Terror48: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Untrained beasts
Don't worry, when tinubu we loss at the poll,you will see this food prefect insulting him because he have insulted him before but urchins like you have a short memory.I know you urchins and agbadorians don't like hearing the truth.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by Innocentman86: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
These hungry old foool too,now has gone back to his normal Yoro bad fake Muslimns propagandaa,liars, backstabbin and betrayingg plus jujuj worshipping,envi,jealousy and stewpudity.
Truly is in all Yoro bad people,thieffs.
Anyway ffk I prepared jellof rice and chicken why not join me,hungry yorobad ediott. grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them by okuya: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
who takes him serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Buhari, Atiku To Speak At Restructuring Summit / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.