Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do (280 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do by Kriximpecable: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pls guys there's a man that's willing to support me financially by providing me with some capital to start up a business because he felt pity for me struggling for good job since after graduating from university but none. The issue now is I don't even know the type of business I can do. I thought of starting a clothing business but I want to open it like a small boutique first but don't have any prior knowledge on how the business is being run.

Pls, I wud need professional advice on how to run small boutique here in Lagos

The expected capital the man want to provide for me is around 700k to 1m . Pls, do you guys think the small boutique is the most appropriate lucrative business I can venture into or you have any other business you can suggest for me thanks
Re: Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do by rightdeals2612: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
No an online business will be better such as affiliate program and the rest cause boutique is quite becoming too rampant just invest and make your cash from the comfort of your home
Re: Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do by Fxmanager(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Kriximpecable:
Pls guys there's a man that's willing to support me financially by providing me with some capital to start up a business because he felt pity for me struggling for good job since after graduating from university but none. The issue now is I don't even know the type of business I can do. I thought of starting a clothing business but I want to open it like a small boutique first but don't have any prior knowledge on how the business is being run.

Pls, I wud need professional advice on how to run small boutique here in Lagos

The expected capital the man want to provide for me is around 700k to 1m . Pls, do you guys think the small boutique is the most appropriate lucrative business I can venture into or you have any other business you can suggest for me thanks
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do by 1TrippleCee: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rear chickens

(1) (Reply)

Relevant Updates: All You Need To Know About FOREX Trading. Beginners' Friendly. / What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market / What Business Would You venture into With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.