Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year (1255 Views)

Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ / HUSHPUPPI: Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi Released From Prison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by Utweets: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2022
U.S. government sentence Nigerian Instagram celebrity Hushpuppi to faces 11 years imprisonment for crime committed

The United States government has urged the District Court in Central California to sentence a Nigerian Instagram celebrity, Ramon Abbas, popularly known as Hushpuppi, to 135 months in jail for fraud.

According to Premium Times, the US govt gave its reasons for proposing the equivalent of 11 years and three months jail time for Hushpuppi in its court filings.

Hushpuppi was arrested in Dubai, the United Arab Emirate (UAE) in June 2020 over an extensive fraudulent scheme that has robbed victims of their money in the U.S., Qatar, the United Kingdom, and other places.

The international fraudster was taken to.....
�‍�‍ https://bunady.com/2022/10/07/u-s-government-sentence-nigerian-instagram-celebrity-hushpuppi-faces-11-years-imprisonment-crime-committed/

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by budaatum: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Damn! Hushpuppi don japa! The lucky bastard! They've even give him free food and board for 11 years.

But I'm not jealous nor envious, since I do not expect to reap where I have not sown.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by Stormisova(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2022
After 11 he'll be back to business. Enjoy your vacation bro

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by Ehinjuola: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Shey wetin i read na tru tru?

After several Years of shakara from US-GVT so na just 13 month dem go give ham.

Omo diz guy geh luck oo

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by ObamaMessi: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
How can Candidlady survive now that her boyfriend is going to jail?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by Barims(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
They should extradite the bastard to UAE when he's done with his 11 years in US prison to face another 56 years in Dubai prison cool cool
Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Damn, well it's just 11 years, I still remember 2010 vividly when Dagrin died ,just like yesterday. I still listen to his songs till tomorrow.

You'll be out in no time but wetin don spoil don spoil Sha. Na to restart again, at least you got fame grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by EagleNest(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phyno, Timaya and Olamide song " Telli Person" comes to mind. You see why Abba Kyari no wan go Yankee grin
Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by GeneralPula: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Your headline said Sentence..

Your content said Urge to sentence..

Make una rest till dem go sentence ham nah..
Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by EMMANUELNATION(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
They pity him oooo, if not he go become great grandfather for prison ooo
Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by Mystic216: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please what about our darling tailor

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by EmeraldJD: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
I can't see anybody writing "I tap into your grace" o.. Make una tap naw abeg grin.. Dem no dey telli person
Re: U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year by pcagbaji(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
This headline look somehow, it totally different from the body, it appears as if he has been sentence but in the write up prosecution is only asking court in form of proposition

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Battery / Baby Rapist Sentenced To 1 Year In Prison, Gets N3000 Fine Option / Jealous Girlfriend Sets Her Boyfriend Range Rover Ablaze Because He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.