Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) (550 Views)

BEWARE!!! Read This Before Buying Itech COIN (itc) / 5 Things To Know About Itech COIN (ITC) / Itech Coin (itc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Paulaobuns43: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Buying iTECH COIN (iTC) is an investment into your future. A coin backed by real life businesses in its multi chain ecosystem. You will have value for your money.
iTECH COIN (iTC) has high use case and utility to hold its value.
The coin is currently in its presale phase and very cheap to buy.
iTECH COIN (iTC) will be the official payment and transaction cryptocurrency for all the proposed Businesses in its multi chain ecosystem.
Buy and Hold.
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Nelison(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buying iTECH COIN (iTC) is an investment into your future. A coin backed by real life businesses in its multi chain ecosystem. You will have value for your money.
iTECH COIN (iTC) will be the official payment and transaction cryptocurrency for all the proposed Businesses in its multi chain ecosystem.
Buy and Hold.

I heard it has also been listed on pancakeswap. But after comparing the prices, I noticed that buying from the presale is a lot more cheaper since I'm buying to hold
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Melvinikenduwa1: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nelison:

I heard it has also been listed on pancakeswap. But after comparing the prices, I noticed that buying from the presale is a lot more cheaper since I'm buying to hold

Yes, it has been listed on pancakeswap even before the presale started. You can buy from their official presale site too
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Favour654321(f): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buy and Hold.

They are so many coins with so called proposed businesses in its ecosystem. It only takes a determined project to scale through the huddle to linking their coin to the actual activities in its ecosystem
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Paulaobuns43: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nelison:

Yes it has been listed on pancakeswap before the commencement of the presale.
This is the peculiarity of this project.
Listing on pancakeswap boost the confidence of investors
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Paulaobuns43: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Favour654321:

They are so many coins with so called proposed businesses in its ecosystem. It only takes a determined project to scale through the huddle to linking their coin to the actual activities in its ecosystem

This is a stand out coin with adequate team. We are going to the moon. Secure your ticket
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Effiongchris(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buy and Hold.

Are they taking any precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into any fraudulent transactions.
Because this is why many are drawing back in matters of cryptocurrency.
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Effiongchris(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buy and Hold.

What is the total supply?
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Nelison(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
You should definitely be among the early buyers of iTECH COIN (iTC). It is very cheap now but I doubt it would be cheap for a very long time.
This coin will be the official payment and transaction cryptocurrency for all the proposed business in its multi chain ecosystem.
You best buy now.
Buy with the mindset of holding.
Do not buy with your feeding money and expect to withdraw next week
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Melvinikenduwa1: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Effiongchris:

What is the total supply?
3 billion
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Melvinikenduwa1: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
iTECH COIN (ITC) is the beginning of something great, a currency without a government, something necessary and imperative
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Justinovoh22: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Melvinikenduwa1:
iTECH COIN (ITC) is the beginning of something great, a currency without a government, something necessary and imperative
EVERY informed person needs to know about ITECH COON (iTC) because it might be one of the world’s most important developments
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Elizabeth68(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Melvinikenduwa1:

3 billion
30 billion not 3 billion
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Elizabeth68(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nelison:
You should definitely be among the early buyers of iTECH COIN (iTC). It is very cheap now but I doubt it would be cheap for a very long time.
This coin will be the official payment and transaction cryptocurrency for all the proposed business in its multi chain ecosystem.
You best buy now.

Louder...buy to hold.
Unless it's their short term earning program
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Jc925725: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Elizabeth68:

Louder...buy to hold.
Unless it's their short term earning program
Is there a guaranteed return of investment?
On the long term holding?
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Melvinikenduwa1: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
I'm having a good feeling about this coin.
It looks very promising and their concept is still fresh. I just hope it turns out as i planned.
Can we buy from pancakeswap? I also need the presale link
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Favour654321(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buy and Hold.

What is the minimum to buy from the presale
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Samken2: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buy and Hold.
In which exchange can I buy it from.
And how much is the coin
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Vinee7: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samken2:

In which exchange can I buy it from.
And how much is the coin
You can buy from pancakeswap or also from their official presale Link
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Roline: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
So I'll add my own two cent.
This coin is THE COIN . A coin capable of making its early investors millionaires in no distant future. This a business orientated coin that will be the payment method for all the business in its ecosystem. It has an actual use case. This is the next big coin
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Nabel7(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buy and Hold.

You are doing a good job. The last thing I'll do is convincing people that can't relearn and unlearn things.
People that is not open to new ideas and belief.
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Christabelle28: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nelison:

Buying from the presale is very cheap. Cheaper than pancake by a mile.
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Christabelle28: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nelison:
You best buy now.

People fail to understand that crypto is like planting a tree. We don't plant a tree because we are hungry. We plant because we don't want to be hungry in the future.
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Mozart42(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Favour654321:

You are spot on. This coin is in its teething stage. Everything is possible
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Melvinikenduwa1: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
Buy and Hold.

Buy for future purposes.
Buy into your future
A multi chain ecosystem like never seen before
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Kelvinking080(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Melvinikenduwa1:

Buy for future purposes.
Buy into your future
A multi chain ecosystem like never seen before
i agree this genius project is worth investing in
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Kelvinking080(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kelvinking080:
i agree this genius project is worth investing in
I've been following this topic for a little while now, I must admit the project is a successful one already if if it hasn't been launched yet
Re: Why Should I Buy Itech COIN (itc) by Mozart42(f): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mozart42:

You are spot on. This coin is in its teething stage. Everything is possible

We really just can't help to be excited as the day runs by.

(1) (Reply)

Stockist Wanted!!! / Business And Personal Loan Offer / Buy Perfect Money At N225 And Sell At N212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.