Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Has The Colour Of A Jersey Got To Do With Winning A Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Has The Colour Of A Jersey Got To Do With Winning A Match? (596 Views)

Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Turkish Cup Free Betting Tips With Winning Picks And Highest Odds / Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has The Colour Of A Jersey Got To Do With Winning A Match? by etunoman76(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
Fellow members, i am a bit confused here and i need help. I have been hearing in so many quarters, even from U-20 coach John Obuh, that the reason why the team lost to France, was because the players wore white instead of green and, i am wondering, are we just being superstitious or there is more to it?, What do u all think?
Re: What Has The Colour Of A Jersey Got To Do With Winning A Match? by mensdept: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
All I know is we can do better with those kits. May not necessarily decide if we win or lose, but since the 90's, our kits suck.
Re: What Has The Colour Of A Jersey Got To Do With Winning A Match? by etunoman76(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2011
mens dept:

All I know is we can do better with those kits. May not necessarily decide if we win or lose, but since the 90's, our kits suck.

so what do u suggest? i think we had some good ones in France '98
Re: What Has The Colour Of A Jersey Got To Do With Winning A Match? by doublekay: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ op natural forces are tins that have been there b4 we where born. So as long as we cant tell y d sun shines in d day and d moon @ night we might not be able to tell y d white jersey breads bad luck 4 ur boys. So lets take it d way we see it
Re: What Has The Colour Of A Jersey Got To Do With Winning A Match? by medjai(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
This white jersey superstition is nothing but BS. Haven't we won with the white jersey before? When we defeated Cameroon in 2004 AFCON, weren't we wearing white?
We lost because Karma chose that particular time to act. We've been cheating for long and Karma just handed us our a.s.ses on a platter.

(1) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan Leaves Sunderland For Uae Side Al-ain / Man-city On D Top Of League Table / QF: Nigeria Vs Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.