Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Power Of Relationships - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Relationships (110 Views)

How To Take Advantage Of 3 Types Of Relationships / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Relationships by jonatoye(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Power of Relationship

WORD FOR TODAY
You cannot be greater than the level of your relationship with men. Your relationship defines your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed." (Proverb 13:20 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are and what you will become depends absolutely on the nature of your relationship. When you walk with good people you will be good. If you move with Godly men you have great potential to be godly. When God brings men your way it is to strengthen and help your life. Both good and bad people have a part to play in the fulfilment of your destiny.

The bridge between you and the place of your fulfilment is a relationship. Don't underestimate any form of relationship irrespective of how they appear to be whether beneficial or not. Some people are nobody but can be of great help to you in the days to come. Naaman could never have believed that it was through the maid of his wife that he would be healed of his leprosy.

Handle your relationship with care; you might not know if your future depends on it. Be mindful of the fact that there is a measure of God in the lives of all men created by him. Hence, treat all men you come across with due respect. The calibre of people you relate with also influences what you will become.

+ How do you handle your relationship?

Lord! Help me to humble myself and relate well with the men around me in Jesus' name. Amen

Emphasis:
Your relationship can either make or mar you!!!

Have an impressive Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best I Beat For / Hearing, Understanding, And Receiving. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, October 10,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.