Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie (305 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Zoning: Party Has The Final Say - Peter Obi / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by Benblaq(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2022
I've heard a few people say that raising money for the Obidient movement is a way to cash out....

I laugh at such people...

First of all, Presidential campaigns everywhere are funded by THE PEOPLE and the corporate...

It is corruption in Nigeria that gave birth to people like Tinubu and Atiku becoming so rich that they can fund their presidential campaign from their pocket.

Even Billionaire Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa who is a Forbes-rated dollar Billionaire needed donations from the people for his presidential campaign.
Billionaire Donald Trump sold MAGA face caps, mugs etc to raise money for his presidential campaigns.

Normally, political parties use Fund raising events, sale of T-shirts, tickets to events etc to raise money for Presidential campaigns.

The principle is that if a presidential candidate spends his personal money on campaign, when he gets to office, he will be tempted to use his position to recover his expenses. And to avoid corruption in office, campaigns in saner climes are funded by THE PEOPLE.

I have heard rumours like - Obidients are cashing out with the donations bla bla bla.

This is only a sign of a dysfunctional system and corrupted mind.

Please avoid people who think so low. They are either low Minded and criminal minded.

Your responsibility is to hold the party responsible for every Kobo you donated. The party owes it to her members to audit the campaign account after the elections.

And for events like the diaspora visits of Peter Obi, funds are usually raised through sale of tickets because in diaspora, no single person will be able to give out huge amounts of cash except they are in crime. So this is why the diasporans use tickets etc to raise funds for the event.

And for the record, personally, I do not have access to any form of funding attached to a political movement.
And I have faith in the great people managing the funds for our movement. Nobody is interested in even one Kobo.

Remember, if you genuinely want Change, you must invest your money in the change you want. It is a principle.

Maranatha.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/pfbid02hqaNCUk8nhjCqSWj2ALfJXmYDX5b8ToJpcj49aP3xchuUgYbzGWQ8WwQCLN27zpol/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by successmatters(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by Bobloco: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2022
Well detailed

The Emilokan drug lord supporters are allergic to how things are done properly.

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by Urheadmaster(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Bobloco:
Well detailed

The Emilokan drug lord supporters are allergic to how things are done properly.

Urchins lack how to make things work properly

Their own is to be following Tinubu up and down because of is bullion van

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by goshikid: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2022
Cash out season for obidraft the lunatic wink

Zombiedient are willing to give their last penny and cry after election
Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by JASONjnr(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Na you get time to reply these urchins....

Even the Buhari that they're worshipping had a gofund account for his campaign and no one called him out.

Peter Obi will get all the funding he deserves and will become the next president.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by Bontafa: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
Cash out season for obidraft the lunatic wink

Zombiedient are willing to give their last penny and cry after election

Cry harder.

I will keep donating it's my money .

While you wait for Asiwaju to credit his bastards like you , cry with Dignity

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by goshikid: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Cry harder.

I will keep donating it's my money .

While you wait for Asiwaju to credit his bastards like you , cry with Dignity
save that tears till after election, you'll need it cheesy Atiku is coming
Re: My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie by Bontafa: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
save that tears till after election, you'll need it cheesy Atiku is coming

Pahahahhaha

Coming to Dubai or where ?

(1) (Reply)

Linking Bola Tinubu To Lekki #endsars Shooting Is Political – MC Oluomo / Buhari Government Has Failed In Nigerian Oil And Gas Sector, It Should Get Out / My Fellow Obidients, Is This The Real Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.