Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million (50443 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by DWJOBScom(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Starz825:
An Ordinary bag...70 million
Shame on poverty then

Like a heavy tall shame on poverty

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Giltexo: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Na the Bored Ape yatch Club NFT art on the wall for me ...na that one I see ....
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by nedekid: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
HeadNigga:
Adonbilivit. Call me a hater if you like. How much is the pastor worth? Who is shioma to him to warrant him doling out such amount to get her a gift? Has he set all his relatives straight? Publicity is a I see here.
People will do alot to impress and gain respect. Davido is a big man, him visiting the pastor with chioma, possibly to formally introduce her, is a big honor as it shows davido has regards for him, as a big boy he had to reciprocate on the standards he has been placed.
See, few years back, my brother visited someone after his wife gave birth, the man gifted him $30k. Hot cash money! Here in naija oh, not abroad.
So such gifts are not unusual amongst rich folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Kaiser20: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I'm pretty sure davido doesn't need 70milli
Even The richest man in the world will always appreciate a Gift any time. So relax!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by judedwriter(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
It's good to be generous...

But really, poor people deserve your generosity sir.... especially in your country Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Jocdon(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2022
God remember me and bless me for me to be a blessing to others

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by yemmit90: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2022
True or not, if you are this man church member, and you still remain there after reading this, then you need to visit a mental clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by HeadNigga: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2022
nedekid:

People will do alot to impress and gain respect. Davido is a big man, him visiting the pastor with chioma, possibly to formally introduce her, is a big honor as it shows davido has regards for him, as a big boy he had to reciprocate on the standards he has been placed.
See, few years back, my brother visited someone after his wife gave birth, the man gifted him $30k. Hot cash money! Here in naija oh, not abroad.
So such gifts are not unusual amongst rich folks.
well, I am not that big yet
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Sincinnati: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Pastor Adegboyega am also back with my ex o and we are getting married please come and dash us something too even if it's 5million
Why Una seperate in the first place?
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by HIPROFILE(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
This pastor has now become a pilgrimage,that every Nigerian that travels to the UK must visit. Won't be surprised when Bubu visits him In one of his UK medical voyage.

Won't be surprised if this pastor is a picker for rich yahoo boys or a money launder for politicians. I wonder how he sees the money he's spending about. This is UK not US. undecided

Bro there maybe some underlying shady deals I said MAYBE” but PT actually has many legit stuff ongoing in his ministry that brings about his affluence and flamboyant lifestyle his ministry is more of enterprising through individual and societal capacity building.

They are into many physical and known businesses it just happens guy man na real street nigga na rugged G ministry aside.

If he is not genuine UK government for don pick am since naaa… Remember few weeks back he was called for questioning by the then UK prime minister but the matter no hold water and the minister sef was there after removed.

Guy has build a formidable black society over there he has given life and hopes to many black guys and his ministry is mainly focused on the youths.

Lets not get at him with our typical Naija drag him down mentality let him succeed and if possible overwhelm the UK government afterall he still represents Naija so well and in a way redeems our image.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by simplesearch: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2022
2 Timothy 4:3-4 (KJV) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by babsbolad: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Make una dey lie small small now. #70m ke!
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Cyntie55(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Starz825:

You don't know about it...
As much as it sounds unrealistic..it could be true.... actually..it could be..
Don't believe most things you see on social media.

That bag isn't worth ₦70 million naira. It's not even up to ₦2 million. I'm a lady and I have quality texture for ladies wears. I can detect expensive bag if I see one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by EYITAYOR231: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2022
But wait ooooo ���be like say the bag � go Dey cash out real big! I mean the bag go get atm machine inside wey person fit with drawl anytime
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by pekisdgee(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Religion na scam believe it or not
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Sweetvie: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2022
Church members dey cry grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Allisgud: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2022
This bag I dey see do na him 70m, shocked shocked sadwhy money always dey miss road like this,even pastor dey waste tithe money anyhow

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by wizelink(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2022
from the purse of the poor to the bullion van of the rich
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Basicend: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Bag that looks like the one I saw at Oshodi last week with Iya Risikat.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Spiff20(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2022
The Bag is so ugly and looks like Aba made.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by internet: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Church members money. Chai there is GOD o
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by sayso: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyeha of Spac Nation gifts Davido‘s Baby Mama and Fiancee Chioma Rowland, a Birkin Bag worth $95,000 which is about N70,000,000.

According to the Pastor, the bag requires travel documents to kove from one country to the other. He is heard telling the couple, "you can’t carry the bag through the border if you don’t have this document".

Davido was very grateful as he hugged the pastor and shouted, ' My Pastor'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez9RyDHV24U

Chioma's hands though. How Old una talk day she be self?

1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2022
That thing is 70 Million??!

Issokay!

Let me believe no single member of that "Pastor's" congregation is less than wealthy! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by dexmond: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Occult pastors

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by castiello(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Poor black people, a white man will come to africa kill your snakes and crock use their skin to produce bags and sell to you for millions of naira, yet you ignore your own skin bag market in Jos.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
Help the poor now...

Are you poor?
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by RPG2020(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Pastor Adegboyega am also back with my ex o and we are getting married please come and dash us something too even if it's 5million

Hiding your girlfriend face from who?

Abi she is doing business eg incall and outcall
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2022
castiello:
Poor black people, a white man will come to africa kill your snakes and crock use their skin to produce bags and sell to you for millions of naira, yet you ignore your own skin bag market in Jos.

The thing is shocking honestly!

No one can even explain how or why that unsightly thing cost more than clean buildings in Nigeria!
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Release one hit song fess! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million by brizziedos(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2022
Wonderful smiley

Check my signature to grab USDT before Christmas cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) / Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.