Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Oladipo Imo’s Sets To Become ODU National Social Secretary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oladipo Imo’s Sets To Become ODU National Social Secretary (154 Views)

Emmanuel Oladipo Cancles Thrift, Refuses To Refund Members, Despite Calls, Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oladipo Imo’s Sets To Become ODU National Social Secretary by Jimsonjaat96(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2022
The Public Relations Officer of the Offa Descendants Union (ODU), Lagos State Branch, Mr. Muhydeen Idowu Oladipo has declared his intention to become the next National Social Secretary of the Union.

Oladipo, who doubles as PRO for ODU Lagos & Western Zone, made this disclosure in a letter dated 7th October, 2022.

He wrote, "I respectfully write to formally notify you of my intention to contest for the office of the National Social Secretary of ODU National Headquarters in the elections scheduled to hold in December 2022.

"I am a financial member of O.D.U. Lagos Branch & Western Zone. As a P.R.O. of Lagos Branch and Western Zone in which positions I served our great union creditably, I am emboldened by the encouragement I have received from our fellow colleagues across the country to seek your support in this year’s election.

"I shall support the President in practical, principled leadership, distinguished by courage, vision and integrity and for the advancement of the union particularly.
I solicit the support for the office of the National Social Secretary because of my conviction that it requires an able and experienced hand to lend support to the President in moving the union to lofty heights.

"If elected, my action plan will include the following: To co-operate with the President and other National Officials to give the most dynamic, progressive and beneficial leadership to the union; to work with the President in absolute loyalty in order to find permanent solutions, the very burning issues of the union; to strengthen and reform the union to be more pro-active and effective; and to perform all other duties as may be assigned to me by the President or National Executive Committee."

The ODU National Headquarters' election is scheduled for December 27 - 29, 2022.

(1) (Reply)

The Smartphone Making Waves At The Moment / Betcome / DONT FALL VICTIM, I HAVE ONLY ONE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT "RAYNEE KOKO WARNS"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.