Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lawlessness Of Some Military Officers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawlessness Of Some Military Officers (176 Views)

Reactions As Some Military Men Jokingly Singing "Emilokan" (video) / US Military Officers Awarded For Longest Distance Rescue Of Hostage In Nigeria / Lekki Massacre: Videos Of Military Officers Shooting At Protesters Are Not Real (2) (3) (4)

Lawlessness Of Some Military Officers by Ilola(f): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
My uncle was driving around Dutse Alhaji area in Abuja. There was terrible traffic caused by a car who interrupted the original lane, immediately the car left and the traffic started moving my uncle was innocently trying to maneuver his way to the original lane, before we knew what was happening a military general who was perhaps stocked in the traffic for long and was angry thought my uncle was the cause of the traffic, just alighted from his car shot at my uncles two tyres and entered his car and drove off. What nonsense how about if the car had caught fire or mistakenly shot human. The worst part is the tyres were condemned with the reelm to an extent, just like that we invited that expenses, getting towing van and buying of tyres.
Re: Lawlessness Of Some Military Officers by dayleke: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Sorry.

That's Naija for you.
Country of lawlessness. undecided

How To Find The Top Ethical Hacking Company For Your Business / Marriage Laws Are Putting Women And Girls At Risk Of Child Marriage, Rape.... / Get Rich Or Die Trying (50cent)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5