Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati (2896 Views)

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by GavelSlam: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ayo8:

You’re a fool…. I can tell you are one of them…

I'm not your father.
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by adekolaelect(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin Thîefnubu demented urchins are on the loose with their usual lies. grin

They are really struggling to keep up with the attacks coming from Obidients as their narcotics kingpin that shakes like a Congolese dog suffering from acute starvation hid away from public communication. grin
small sense this one no get anymore. Na Tinubu trained Obi for corruption his party is alleging him or he brought his corruption from Heaven?

1 Like

Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by tempest01(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
SojWORLDWIDE:

RUMBLINGS that may tear the Labour Party (LP) apart reared its ugly head as party leaders are angry with Peter Obi over campaign donations going into his private account instead of the party's account, Podium Reporters reported.

According the Podium Reporters, the fratricide ongoing in the Labour Party between Peter Obi, a recent migrant from the PDP who grabbed the party’s presidential ticket, and founding members of the party led by Prof. Pat Utomi has taken an ugly turn as the former Anambra Governor, who faces allegations of staging the unlikely run for the presidency to fatten his bank accounts, moves to corner all donations by linking a preferred private account for deposits sourced from public fund-raising efforts for the campaign..

Multiple sources confirmed to PODIUM REPORTERS that the feud, which began when Obi started to sideline the leadership of the Labour Party in crucial functions of the campaign particularly fund-raising, was compounded this week when dissatisfied foundational members of the Labour Party frowned at what they called “the diversionary and corrupt management of donations” by the candidate and his henchmen.

According to reports, Obi had compelled the usage of one UBA bank account tied to Ativo Ltd in all public fund-raising efforts of the campaign, acting in opposition to the wishes of other members of the party, particularly those he met there, who preferred Labour Party’s official bank account for better transparency and joint management.

Obi’s actions fueled insinuations that he is running a one-man show focused on expanding his personal fortunes, even if the campaign ends in failure as it looks likely to.

“It is unfortunate that Obi has decided to run a one-man show, despite profiting from the generosity of those of us he met in the party,” an aggrieved member who craved anonymity told our reporter. “It is almost as if he is merely using the platform and this presidential campaign to raise money and take care of his boys, the ones he brought from the PDP.”
“Far from the well-known practice that political parties raise funds for campaign and manage the same, Obi has insisted that private accounts unknown to the party be used in receiving all funds raised from the public. None of the leadership of the party is a signatory to these strange bank accounts; only Obi can withdraw and disburse the funds as he wishes. This is now how to manage a campaign. It is fraudulent and we have resolved to resist him,” he concluded.
Meanwhile, Obi has revved up his fund-raising tactics after facing criticism for charging Nigerians up to $1000 to attend an event organized to ostensibly outline his agenda, something he is yet to present despite many vague promises.

Obi, who is no stranger to financial scandals with a prominent feature in the infamous PANDORA PAPERS leak, has ignored the protests of the other members of his party and continues to freeze them out of his operations as a candidate.
“Apparently, he lacks the competence for inclusive leadership. He came into our party, took our ticket, and is now using our platform to raise funds that only he can account for. A man that wants to halt corruption in the country is perpetrating actions that promote corruption in his borrowed political party. That is the irony of Obi’s candidacy.”

CLICK TO READ MORE>>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/labour-party-leaders-angry-with-peter-obi-over-alleged-diversion-of-party-donations-to-private-account/

https://terryanews.com/2022/10/nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-says-everything-about-apc-is-bad-watch-the-damning-videodetails.html

https://terryanews.com/2022/10/most-interesting-debates-with-daddy-freeze-on-why-joke-silva-openly-supports-tinubu-a-must-watch-video.html

WHY YOU NEED TO PATRONIZE SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS
THE Political space in Nigeria is open and gaining momentum daily towards the general elections in 2023.
Our Organic Traffic (Visitors/Views) in the past two months to SOJ WORLDWIDE Website as one of the fastest growing online media in Nigeria are as follows>>>
July 2022 - 128,364
August - 120,436
We are still growing, this is just the beginning.
Contact us on 08023851511, 09069473894 for your advert placement, Press Release, Conference, Interviews, Publicity and awareness to reach your target audience.
Our goodwill, credibility and professionalism matters to us.
SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Podium reporters sposored by Agbado and Senior Advocate of Nonsense to churn out fake news.
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by imehjunior(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
APC and yeye propaganda. Admin shangalow this yeye thread and source to dustbin
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by mangood74: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=VTJN post=117380166]Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

Btw, please guys i need your referal for any opening or loan to kick start a business

Go and apply for loan at mc oluomo garage
mfefe na efe
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by Nightwolf1: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
adekolaelect:
small sense this one no get anymore. Na Tinubu trained Obi for corruption his party is alleging him or he brought his corruption from Heaven?

Keep crying.

Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by SILVERLINES: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

Btw, please guys i need your referal for any opening or loan to kick start a business

You are looking for where to take lone
That shows how miserable you are

I'm ready to dash u 500k to boast your business. Forward me ur azaa
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by shegzbillionz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ayo8:

You’re a fool…. I can tell you are one of them…
it’s your father that’s a fool
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by shegzbillionz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
I wonder whether this Tinubu supporters are breathing oxygen Like normal people , abi na soakaway dem dey breath, worst is that if u see the people typing these rubbish here in their daily lives u wil have sympathy on them, some of them are graduate turned agbero, some are petty road side agents, most are even jobless illiterates and depend on others for their 1 square meal per day, imagine person sitting in a very dirty cage called room and be typing rubbish against Peter OBI, someone who has enough money to buy you and all your family members and feed to dogs… mental illness is a very bad disease angry
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by VTJN(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
SILVERLINES:

You are looking for where to take lone
That shows how miserable you are

I'm ready to dash u 500k to boast your business. Forward me ur azaa
Online Dangote can you afford 3 swear meal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by VTJN(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=mangood74 post=117389604][/quote]Nbanu

I want yours Nwanne
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by SILVERLINES: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
Online Dangote can you afford 3 swear meal?

Pride

Don't allow pride to limit where you can be

Ok
Drop your phone number
I mean it I wanna help you become somebody
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by VTJN(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2022
SILVERLINES:

Pride

Don't allow pride to limit where you can be

Ok
Drop your phone number
I mean it I wanna help you become somebody
it is not pride Nwanne

Have you helped yourself become somebody?
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by SILVERLINES: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
it is not pride Nwanne

Have you helped yourself become somebody?

Baba I have 500k for you
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by VTJN(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2022
SILVERLINES:

Baba I have 500k for you
add the 500k to your life to make it meaningful
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by SILVERLINES: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
add the 500k to your life to make it meaningful
nwannem stop this thing
I mean it, just yesterday you said you needed a loan to fund your business, I was touched
I wanna give you the cash to run your business.
I know it may be hard for you to believe me
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by VTJN(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2022
SILVERLINES:
nwannem stop this thing
I mean it, just yesterday you said you needed a loan to fund your business, I was touched
I wanna give you the cash to run your business.
I know it may be hard for you to believe me
why not help yourself biko
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by SILVERLINES: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
why not help yourself biko

Alright
I've sent u a mail, please reply
Let's do it private
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by Kingspin(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2022
SojWORLDWIDE:

RUMBLINGS that may tear the Labour Party (LP) apart reared its ugly head as party leaders are angry with Peter Obi over campaign donations going into his private account instead of the party's account, Podium Reporters reported.

According the Podium Reporters, the fratricide ongoing in the Labour Party between Peter Obi, a recent migrant from the PDP who grabbed the party’s presidential ticket, and founding members of the party led by Prof. Pat Utomi has taken an ugly turn as the former Anambra Governor, who faces allegations of staging the unlikely run for the presidency to fatten his bank accounts, moves to corner all donations by linking a preferred private account for deposits sourced from public fund-raising efforts for the campaign..

Multiple sources confirmed to PODIUM REPORTERS that the feud, which began when Obi started to sideline the leadership of the Labour Party in crucial functions of the campaign particularly fund-raising, was compounded this week when dissatisfied foundational members of the Labour Party frowned at what they called “the diversionary and corrupt management of donations” by the candidate and his henchmen.

According to reports, Obi had compelled the usage of one UBA bank account tied to Ativo Ltd in all public fund-raising efforts of the campaign, acting in opposition to the wishes of other members of the party, particularly those he met there, who preferred Labour Party’s official bank account for better transparency and joint management.

Obi’s actions fueled insinuations that he is running a one-man show focused on expanding his personal fortunes, even if the campaign ends in failure as it looks likely to.

“It is unfortunate that Obi has decided to run a one-man show, despite profiting from the generosity of those of us he met in the party,” an aggrieved member who craved anonymity told our reporter. “It is almost as if he is merely using the platform and this presidential campaign to raise money and take care of his boys, the ones he brought from the PDP.”
“Far from the well-known practice that political parties raise funds for campaign and manage the same, Obi has insisted that private accounts unknown to the party be used in receiving all funds raised from the public. None of the leadership of the party is a signatory to these strange bank accounts; only Obi can withdraw and disburse the funds as he wishes. This is now how to manage a campaign. It is fraudulent and we have resolved to resist him,” he concluded.
Meanwhile, Obi has revved up his fund-raising tactics after facing criticism for charging Nigerians up to $1000 to attend an event organized to ostensibly outline his agenda, something he is yet to present despite many vague promises.

Obi, who is no stranger to financial scandals with a prominent feature in the infamous PANDORA PAPERS leak, has ignored the protests of the other members of his party and continues to freeze them out of his operations as a candidate.
“Apparently, he lacks the competence for inclusive leadership. He came into our party, took our ticket, and is now using our platform to raise funds that only he can account for. A man that wants to halt corruption in the country is perpetrating actions that promote corruption in his borrowed political party. That is the irony of Obi’s candidacy.”

CLICK TO READ MORE>>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/labour-party-leaders-angry-with-peter-obi-over-alleged-diversion-of-party-donations-to-private-account/

https://terryanews.com/2022/10/nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-says-everything-about-apc-is-bad-watch-the-damning-videodetails.html

https://terryanews.com/2022/10/most-interesting-debates-with-daddy-freeze-on-why-joke-silva-openly-supports-tinubu-a-must-watch-video.html

WHY YOU NEED TO PATRONIZE SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS
THE Political space in Nigeria is open and gaining momentum daily towards the general elections in 2023.
Our Organic Traffic (Visitors/Views) in the past two months to SOJ WORLDWIDE Website as one of the fastest growing online media in Nigeria are as follows>>>
July 2022 - 128,364
August - 120,436
We are still growing, this is just the beginning.
Contact us on 08023851511, 09069473894 for your advert placement, Press Release, Conference, Interviews, Publicity and awareness to reach your target audience.
Our goodwill, credibility and professionalism matters to us.
SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.
SoJ World wide
Change the difference in your thinking
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by baretalk: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Obi the scammer, he wants to make some quick billions off his foolish ipob supporters. I still can't believe obi launched a website to rip poor Nigerians. Shameless man.
Re: LABOUR Party Leaders Angry With Peter Obi Over Alleged Diversion Of Party Donati by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2022
motif8:

When did the donations started coming in, the donation portal has just been launched less than 3 days and the money has rushed in and Obi has siphoned it? Some of you guys can do better than this now. I wonder what will happen in future if u comeback to yourself and check your posting. There is no need correcting u anyway, just continue

He doesn't trust the people he met in the party despite using the platform they nurtured for years, that doesn't sound good of him. He's laying a foundation that will crumble beneath him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) / Breaking News!election In Imo State Was A Farce! / Obasanjo Must Visit The Families Of All Those Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.