Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me (2223 Views)

Man Receives Unreleased Google Pixel 7 Pro After Placing Order For Pixel 6 Pro. / WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by BeckyGS: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Google Pixel 7 is actually useless jarey... The Google Pixel 6 Pro was even better... lmao
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by tecnolad(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
iPhone is thrash but y'all Android fanboys make it the standard to compare your "flawless" devices with. It's almost like you can't wait to compare your Android flagships with iPhones; why compare if you think your flagships are better?

6 Likes

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by EHustleTv: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
You can Join our telegram channel!! 18+
Disclaimer: No Nairaland is broken

1 Like

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by sunshineV(f): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
tecnolad:
iPhone is thrash but y'all Android fanboys make it the standard to compare your "flawless" devices with. It's almost like you can't wait to compare your Android flagships with iPhones; why compare if you think your flagships are better?

i know wat u are grin

U BE ISHEEP, SHEEPN'T U?

4 Likes

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by Fisiryorh(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
EHustleTv:
You can Join our telegram channel!! 18+
Disclaimer: No Nairaland is broken

Darm, I miss this pirates matter...

What the link jhare...
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
How come we don’t see people claiming the iphone is superior to other phones it’s always other brands trying to compete and compare to the iphone.

If you’re a king, you’re a king

3 Likes

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by tecnolad(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
sunshineV:
i know wat u are grin

U BE ISHEEP, SHEEPN'T U?

If it isn't the broke and frustrated Banshee. Go on, make an exhibition of yourself like you always do.
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by vinceyinnovation: 2:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Both phones are vanity and does the basic things itel android do
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by Toratora: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2022
shocked
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by EHustleTv: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2022
Fisiryorh:

Darm, I miss this pirates matter...

What the link jhare...
We have the full movie 1&2 to be released next week friday.. Lol
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by Msmither: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
iPhones looks strong because they have no competition running their OS, developers have to use what is given to them and make the best out of it. The iPhone might have 4gb ram and still perform better than an Android phone of 8gb.

Android developers might have used a high end device to test their apps which might perform less on mid range or low end devices.

Same thing is happening in pc gaming.
Graphic cards are being released each year rendering the previous graphic cards useless, new games would target new graphic cards forcing players to upgrade their pc hardware.

iPhones on the other hand have no problems, they can just stick a weak ass chip inside and developers will make it work just fine.
Reason why their Mac OS laptops can't play games, it can't compete when it comes to hardcore gaming and stuff, it's all on paper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by noobody(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Msmither:
iPhones looks strong because they have no competition running their OS, developers have to use what is given to them and make the best out of it. The iPhone might have 4gb ram and still perform better than an iPhone of 8gb.

Android developers might have used a high end device to test their apps which might perform less on mid range or low end devices.

Same thing is happening in pc gaming.
Graphic cards are being released each year rendering the previous graphic cards useless, new games would target new graphic cards forcing players to upgrade their pc hardware.

iPhones on the other hand have no problems, they can just stick a weak ass chip inside and developers will make it work just fine.
Reason why their Mac OS laptops can't play games, it can't compete when it comes to hardcore gaming and stuff, it's all on paper.

Very valid points here
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by chariisGRACE(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Both phones are vanity and does the basic things itel android do

Chairman, it would have been better if you said nothing.

grin grin
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by 1Alex: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
BeckyGS:
Google Pixel 7 is actually useless jarey... The Google Pixel 6 Pro was even better... lmao
can you please state why the phone is useless?
Re: The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me by iLikeTiddies: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Smart People Use Glo, while others stick with MTN / All S60v3 Games / Mtn World Cup Naira Splash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.