Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB (16949 Views)

One Killed As Violence Disrupt Election Dekina LGA -kogi State [pictures] / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Voters Flee As Thugs Disrupt Election In Benue, Destroyed Ballot Box (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
UNDFTD:

You can rant like a rabid dog and talk all the trash you want to, just bring out your stupid a$$ on that day if you are man enough!

grin grin grin And if I come out you will fight me from nairaland as an ipob nairaland Bruce Lee that you are right grin grin
Foolish senseless brainwashed slavish thing grin
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin And if I come out you will fight me from nairaland as an ipob nairaland Bruce Lee that you are right grin grin
Foolish senseless brainwashed slavish thing grin

Keep ranting. I am sure your dumb ass has NO PVC but you're here ranting like a FOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I am Brainwashed and mentally enslaved good for nothing urchin.

Yes, you're mentally enslaved
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
UNDFTD:

Yes, you're mentally enslaved

cheesy grin brainwashed ipob slave cheesy
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
UNDFTD:

Keep ranting. I am sure your dumb ass has NO PVC but you're here ranting like a FOOL.

See this useless brainwashed urchin I am � set to cast my Vote for Obidiati.
Better get Obidient and stop being a brainwashed good-for-nothing foolish idiot grin
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

See this useless brainwashed urchin I am � set to cast my Vote for Obidiati.
Better get Obidient and stop being a brainwashed good-for-nothing foolish idiot grin

Just listen to yourself and see how STUPID and foolish you sound. You sound like you cannot reason and that's the problem with MOST of you so-called Obi supporters. You live in a country where you have no security, job, healthcare, power, or water, and yet you have the audacity to claim you're a LIEGERIAN. Fools like you are why your politicians treat you the way they do because you love your oppressors. All of you fools are suffering from STOCKHOLM syndrome. You idiots could vote for all your politicians wherever you choose, but NOT in Biafra land. And you can rant and rave all you want till you turn blue in the face, it does NOT matter. If you have the balls, come out on that day, and let's see if you would be back on this platform to talk about it. This is all I am gonna say to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

cheesy grin I am brainwashed slave cheesy

I know, you're NOT only brainwashed slave, you're a M0R0N!

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
UNDFTD:

I know, you're NOT only brainwashed slave, you're a M0R0N!

You are the one calling yourself a brainwashed slave nah grin grin grin
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
UNDFTD:

Just listen to yourself and see how STUPID and foolish you sound. You sound like you cannot reason and that's the problem with MOST of you so-called Obi supporters. You live in a country where you have no security, job, healthcare, power, or water, and yet you have the audacity to claim you're a LIEGERIAN. Fools like you are why your politicians treat you the way they do because you love your oppressors. All of you fools are suffering from STOCKHOLM syndrome. You idiots could vote for all your politicians wherever you choose, but NOT in Biafra land. And you can rant and rave all you want till you turn blue in the face, it does NOT matter. If you have the balls, come out on that day, and let's see if you would be back on this platform to talk about it. This is all I am gonna say to you!

Ok so We should follow your occultic destructive oppressive taliban wannabe scam ipob instead right grin grin
No be everybody be eternally cursed brainwashed ipob slave like you na cheesy grin
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ok so We should follow your occultic destructive oppressive taliban wannabe scam ipob instead right grin grin
No be everybody be eternally cursed brainwashed ipob slave like you na cheesy grin

A FOOL will always be a fool!
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are the one calling yourself a brainwashed slave nah grin grin grin

You're NOT just brainwashed, you're BRAIN DEAD!
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The irony of the whole Obidient charade is that MOST of you do NOT even have PVC. You're just like a leaf blowing in whatever direction the wind is blowing, Anuofia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
UNDFTD:

The irony of the whole Obidient charade is that MOST of you do NOT even have PVC. You're just like a leaf blowing in whatever direction the wind is blowing, Anuofia!

Obidient or no Obidient,any Biafra connected to ipob remains dead, nailed and buried in Igboland,We don't want a Biafra where thugs, cultists and criminals claiming freedom will have a field day carrying out criminality, their taliban wannabe Biafra is not welcome in SE,they should take it to Sambisa forest.
Brainwashed cursed thing.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Obidient or no Obidient,any Biafra connected to ipob remains dead, nailed and buried in Igboland,We don't want a Biafra where thugs, cultists and criminals claiming freedom will have a field day carrying out criminality, their taliban wannabe Biafra is not welcome in SE,they should take it to Sambisa forest.
Brainwashed cursed thing.

I am NOT surprised by the way you sound after all NOT all that claim to be Igbo has Igbo blood in them. I bet you're one of those bastards born by Fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Akponmfet: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2022
BECAUSE YOUR CANDIDATE PETER OBI IS CONTESTING grin grin grin
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
UNDFTD:

I am NOT surprised by the way you sound after all NOT all that claim to be Igbo has Igbo blood in them. I bet you're one of those bastards born by Fulanis.

Yes We know it's not everyone that claims to be Igbo is Igbo,I am sure you are one of those eternally cursed bastard from futa-djalon using taquiya to wish The blessed Igboland will suffer the same thing your region is suffering from the hands of your boko Haram uncles,but God will surely clothe you with the garment of Shame and disgrace, Igboland will continue to do everything to crush every gun wielding bastards be you ipob, ugm, kidnapper, heardmen killer, esn criminals,dss killer or whatever, trying to bring down the peace of the Region,the cries and wailing of an eternal cursed bastard product of doom and destruction like you can't change this reality.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yes I Proudlyomonna, know it's not everyone that claims to be Igbo is Igbo,I am sure Proudlyomonna one of those eternally cursed bastards from futa-djalon using taquiya to wish The blessed Igboland will suffer the same thing my region is suffering from the hands of my boko Haram uncles,but God will surely clothe me with the garment of Shame and disgrace, Igboland will continue to do everything to crush every gun wielding bastards like myself, ugm, kidnapper, my fellow heardmen killer, Fulani criminals,dss killer or whatever, trying to bring down the peace of the Region,the cries and wailing of an eternal cursed bastard product of doom and destruction like myselfu can't change this reality.

We all know you're a Fulani bastard claiming to be Igbo when you know you have no Igbo blood in you, Anuoifia nwulu anwu!

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yes I Proudlyomonna, know it's not everyone that claims to be Igbo is Igbo,I am sure Proudlyomonna one of those eternally cursed bastards from futa-djalon using taquiya to wish The blessed Igboland will suffer the same thing my region is suffering from the hands of my boko Haram uncles,but God will surely clothe me with the garment of Shame and disgrace, Igboland will continue to do everything to crush every gun wielding bastards like myself, ugm, kidnapper, my fellow heardmen killer, Fulani criminals,dss killer or whatever, trying to bring down the peace of the Region,the cries and wailing of an eternal cursed bastard product of doom and destruction like myselfu can't change this reality.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
UNDFTD:

We all know you're a Fulani bastard claiming to be Igbo when you know you have no Igbo blood in you, Anuoifia nwulu anwu!

Hahaha hahaha after shading your tears of sorrow,you will still come back to reality which is that everything possible to crush the ipob's esn/ugm you are using taquiya to wish the Peaceful blessed Igboland will suffer what your evil boko Haram uncles have brought upon your own NE will continue to be done grin
Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu.
Igboland is fully Obidient.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by asanausana91: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
These people thought we are zombiedients.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=UNDFTD post=117476474][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin This upcoming cursed jihadist from futa-djalon you funny no be small oo grin
You dey modify text dey refer to yourself grin
If you like use your cheap taquiya antics from now till eternity, reality is that Igboland will never be your NE region.
Everything possible to crush both ipob,esn criminals, cultists,ugm, kidnappers and every gun holding bastards trying to make Us suffer what you and your family have suffered from the hands of your Boko Haram uncles will continue to be done.
Eternally cursed bororo jihadist from Chad republic grin
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin grin grin I am cursed jihadist from futa-djalon and I dey funny no be small oo grin
I dey modify text dey refer to myself grin If I like use my cheap taquiya antics from now till eternity, reality is that Igboland will never be like my NE region. Everything possible to crush both my terrorist fulani brethren and criminals, cultists,ugm, kidnappers and every gun holding bastards like myself trying to make SE suffer what me and my family have suffered from the hands of my Boko Haram uncles will continue to be done.
I, Proudlyomonna, am Eternally cursed bororo jihadist from Chad republic grin

I can't argue with you on that, you're a brainless BASTARD from Futa Jalon like the rest of your terrorist Fulani brethren.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha after shading your tears of sorrow,you will still come back to reality which is that everything possible to crush the ipob's esn/ugm you are using taquiya to wish the Peaceful blessed Igboland will suffer what your evil boko Haram uncles have brought upon your own NE will continue to be done grin
Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu.
Igboland is fully Obidient.

Why are you still ranting and foaming in the mouth like a RABID DOG? I had told you earlier that if you are man enough, bring your bastardized ass out on selection day and see if you would be able to come back on this platform to talk about it. For starters, BASTARDS like you do NOT have PVC but you're here acting like a FOOL.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
UNDFTD:

Why are you still ranting and foaming in the mouth like a RABID DOG? I had told you earlier that if you are man enough, bring your bastardized ass out on selection day and see if you would be able to come back on this platform to talk about it. For starters, BASTARDS like you do NOT have PVC but you're here acting like a FOOL.

Hahahaha says an ordinary online urchin whose madness can never go beyond nairaland grin grin
In real life this bastard cant even kill a chicken but the Eternally cursed bororo jihadist is on nairaland jingering grin grin e no go better for you.
If I had been designated to vote in SE I would have done so,any eternally accursed hopelessly stupid online urchin like your type do not even matter to me,you no fit come out stop anybody wey wan vote bcus you be coward,you can't even hurt a fly in real life stop disgusting like a jagaban wannabe grin grin

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cajal:
They probably have a candidate in the election

That's their Plan oBi. If it doesn't work it's back to the Plan A; "Biafla or nothing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha says an ordinary online urchin whose madness can never go beyond nairaland grin grin
In real life this bastard cant even kill a chicken but the Eternally cursed bororo jihadist is on nairaland jingering grin grin e no go better for you.
If I had been designated to vote in SE I would have done so,any eternally accursed hopelessly stupid online urchin like your type do not even matter to me,you no fit come out stop anybody wey wan vote bcus you be coward,you can't even hurt a fly in real life stop disgusting like a jagaban wannabe grin grin

You're a M0R0N!
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Cajal(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

That's their Plan oBi. If it doesn't work it's back to the Plan A; "Biafla or nothing".
That's correct
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Proudlyomonna: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
UNDFTD:

You're a M0R0N!

You are a NUISANCE.
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are a NUISANCE.

You're a Dumb A$$!
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Spandau: 2:03am On Oct 13, 2022
UNDFTD:

You're a Dumb A$$!
Like duh!
#sogoodtobenotorious
Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by UNDFTD: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are a NUISANCE.
You're a nitwit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB by Tochj(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:
grin

Labour party by day IPOB by night.
So You really want them to disrupt Elections in igboland;hey?
Now our Enemies are showing
We now know those sponsoring terrorists in igboland.
IPOB is exonorated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume / PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.